Homeland One network offers domestic preparedness training
- FETN acquires Red Card certification training system. // Fire Chief;Apr2003, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p14
Reports that Primedia Workplace Learning Inc.'s Fire and Emergency Training Network (FETN) has acquired Red Card certification training, an accepted interagency certification that a person is qualified to fight wildland fires in the U.S. Exclusive distribution rights deal of FETN with Access...
- Powerful ally. Hancock, Amy E. // Satellite Communications;Jul99, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p20
Focuses on Primedia Workplace Learning (PWPL), a subscription television service. Industries linked to PWPL; Services provided by PWPL; Role of satellite networks and capacity in the development of the strategy of PWPL; Plan of PWPL for the year 2000.
- FETN Partners with State Firemen's & Fire Marshals' Assn. of Texas. // Professional Safety;Sep2003, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p48
Reports on the formation of a strategic partnership between the State Firemen's and Fire Marshals' Association of Texas and PRIMEDIA Workplace Learning's Fire and Emergency Training Network Inc. Focus of the program of the association on educating firefighters; Success of the performance of the...
- AHA and Primedia offer coding program. // AHA News;06/19/2000, Vol. 36 Issue 24, p5
Deals with the agreement between the American Hospital Association and Primedia Workplace Learning Inc. to produce a series of videotapes to help hospitals in the United States understand coding procedures for IDC-9-CM forms. Features of the coding system.
- Fluor, Primedia Join for Online Training. Cziborr, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;01/15/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p11
Reports the strategic alliance between Fluor Corp. and Primedia Workforce Learning to develop an online training series for industrial maintenance and operations personnel in the United States.
- N.H. to Install Statewide Training Network. // Fire Chief;Apr2004, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the plan to install a statewide first responder communications and training network in New Hampshire. Statement of Attorney General Peter W. Weed, regarding the benefits of the effort; Contract of Primedia Workplace Learning to carry out the plan; Expectation of New Hampshire to...
- PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT. // Behavioral Health Management;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p42
Presents information on the medical care services in the United States as of September 2001. Generic version of Eli Lilly and Company's Prozac; Information resources to help patients who are victims of domestic violence; Employee assistance product of ValueOptions Inc.; Purpose of the...
- When disaster strikes. Coin, Sheila Regan // Training & Development;May96, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p91
Discusses how employee trainers can manage the training process in times of workplace violence, natural disasters and other crisis events. Seize control; Personal challenges; Process; Decision; Session closure.
- Emergency Response Training. Schroll, R. Craig // Professional Safety;Dec2002, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p16
Explores the issues related to preparing of emergency response training for employees. Importance of training; Challenges of emergency response training; Goals of emergency response training; Planning and development of training; Evaluation of the company's training needs; Development of...