Worlds of inspiration
- `Total home' takes center stage at High Point. // Discount Store News;11/4/96, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p53
Highlights the 1996 International Home Furnishings Market exposition in High Point, North Carolina. Description of featured displays and exhibitions; Trend in casual lifestyle; Featured manufacturers.
- Material girls. Bouknight, Deena // Cabinet Maker;11/22/2002, Issue 5314, p14
Focuses on the role of women celebrities during the 2002 Fall International Home Furnishing Market in High Point, North Carolina. Presentation of the furniture designed by actress Martha Stewart and Jaclyn Smith; Collections of actress Kathy Ireland; Details on the quality of the product.
- Submit your High Point introductions. // Furniture/Today;2/17/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 25, p4
The article informs that the periodical invites furniture retailers who have introduced new furniture and bedding products at the High Point Market, a furniture exhibition held in High Point, North Carolina in April 2014, and also mentions the deadline for submissions of product information.
- Market on Green opens three floors. Wray, Kimberley // Home Accents Today;Oct2000, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p14
Focuses on Market on Green, a building for house furnishings exhibit in High Point, North Carolina. Presence of exhibitors on each floor; Excellence of the building location; Efforts of the management to facilitate traffic flow in the building.
- High Point press kits due April 1. // Furniture/Today;2/17/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p88
Focuses on the deadline for the submission of press kits for exhibitors at the Media Center of the Home Furnishings Market in High Point, North Carolina. Requirements in the submission of press kits; Policy of press kit display; Invitation for exhibitors.
- Performance fabrics making big waves. // Furniture/Today;11/24/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p28
Highlights the International Home Furnishings Market show in High Point, North Carolina. Trends in the performance fabrics at the market; Launch of the Extreme Fabrics by Thomasville; Features of the fabrics at the market.
- Furniture Trends Offer Few Surprises at High Point Show. Leibrock, Amy // Art Business News;Jul2001, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p1
Focuses on the furniture trends reflected at the International Home Furnishings Market exhibit in High Point, North Carolina, in April 2001. Influences of international cultures to the furniture designs; Use of animal skin in upholstery and accessories; Popularity of leather and mixed materials...
- A day at Showtime: Elegant aspirations. GEMBERLING, KYRA // Furniture/Today;12/15/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p30
The article offers information on the 50th edition of Showtime, the semiannual home furnishing textile show, held at High Point Country Club in High Point, North Carolina on December 8, 2014 which gave several industry-related awards.
- NEW AT MARKET:RUGS. // Furniture/Today;4/5/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p44
Provides information on rugs to be introduced by exhibitors at the April 2004 International Home Furnishings Market in High Point, North Carolina. AMS Imports' First Wave collection; Central Oriental's Platinum collection; Colonial Mills' Simply Home collection; Additions to the Feizy Home...
- Penthouse Modern. Crosby, Lisa // Home Accents Today;Oct2000, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p140
Features several modern designed house furnishings at the International Home Furnishings Market, 2000 in High Point, North Carolina. Includes the 'Mirror Buffet' at David Hudson Wright; Lithograph of Modigliani's Nudo Sdraiato at Lawrence Unlimited; Handknotted wool rug at Darchang Imports.