Brand new service
- Caribbean trip snowed under. // Furniture/Today;2/24/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p64
Reports that the blizzard on Presidents' Day postponed the Caribbean trip of store managers and salespersonnel at Atlanta, Georgia-based furniture chain Storehouse Furniture.
- Admiring Hippie's team. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;10/2/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p2
The article illustrates an admirable management team from Atlanta, Georgia-based Storehouse Inc. (SI) which handles well its parent company's bankruptcy filing. With the leadership of SI president Caroline Hipple, the retailer stayed put despite the financial constraints. The team intended to...
- Mini peps up Storehouse spirit. // Furniture/Today;6/23/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p23
Announces that Beegee Tagliaferri, the South Atlantic district manager for furniture retailer Storehouse, has received sales incentive. Background on the incentive.
- Hippie forges culture of caring at Storehouse. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;12/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p26
The article presents information on the managerial strategy applied by Caroline Hipple when she was appointed as the president of Storehouse Furniture. When Caroline Hipple arrived as president of Storehouse Furniture, she worked quickly to develop a new management team and a culture of caring...
- HSBC renews credit program at Storehouse. // Furniture/Today;4/24/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p256
The article reports that HSBC Retail Services has signed a multi-year agreement renewing its credit program with contemporary retailer Storehouse Inc.
- Store closings, tough times dominate news in '06. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;5/28/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p22
The article reports on furniture stores in the U.S. that closed and experienced crisis in 2006. Atlanta, Georgia-based Storehouse's filing of bankruptcy has resulted to the closing of 69 stores. Pier 1 Imports and Bombay Co. posted losses in 2006, resulting to the closing of several stores....
- Storehouse bounce back. // Housewares;Jul93, Issue 100, p3
Reports on Storehouse group's increase in operating profits in 1992. Sale of the Habitat and Richards shops; Greatest improvement at BhS; Radical reorganization and change in sales strategy as cause; Reduction o overheads.
- Storehouse aiming to build up supplies for affordable housing. Nemes, Judith // Crain's Chicago Business;9/18/95, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p24
Features Storehouse, a non-for-profit warehouse which will accept corporate donations of building supply materials that will be made available to organizations building affordable housing for low-income groups. Receipt by Habitat for Humanity and Lawndale Coalition for Christian Leadership of...
- Low-tech firm puts the focus on service. Andrews, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/5/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p57
Features records-archival company Storehouse that opened in 1999, owned by Scott and Lenny Nahmias. Reason for their interest in the field; Benefits from the location of the company; Way of signing clients by the company; Annual revenue.