Tempting the palettes
- Visual Trends. Wilson, Marianne // Chain Store Age;May2004, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p144
Presents information on a store planning and design workshop held during the 2004 SPECS conference in Kissimmee, Florida. Importance of visual design to the retail industry; Color trends in retail store design.
- Put spring into sales. Stein, Larry // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p7
Reports on the popularity of seminars as a way to boost the sales of retailers in the United States.
- Specs/94: Focus on the future. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;May94, Vol. 70 Issue 5, pS4
Presents an overview of topics discussed during the Store Planning, Equipment & Construction Services Seminar. Demonstrations of technological innovations to save cost and time in store planning, design, construction and maintenance; Guides made in the seminar for participants; Educational...
- A call to action. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;May94, Vol. 70 Issue 5, pS5
Reports the challenge made by Peter Glen to retailers in the Store Planning, Equipment & Construction Services Seminar. Noting of the repetition and declining level of service in the marketplace; Popularity of other sand maintenance; Guides made in the seminar for participants; Educational...
- Progress through partnership: A salute to the winners. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;May94, Vol. 70 Issue 5, pS6
Presents the recipients of various awards at the Store Planning, Equipment & Construction Services Seminar. Kroger Company Atlanta division receiving honors in retail category; Lifetime achievement; Exhibitor awards.
- Einkauf und Vertrieb. // Lebensmittel Zeitung;2/28/2014, Issue 9, p60
The article offers information on a retail industry seminar to be held in Magdeburg, Germany from March 26 to April 30, 2014.
- Shepherd Retail will hold seminars at market. // Furniture/Today;04/16/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p42
Presents the schedule of market seminars at the Shepherd Retail Performance Center in High Point, North Carolina, starting April 19, 2001. Topics to be discussed including profitability in retail, avoiding employee lawsuits and merchandising strategies.
- Get Creative with Pantone's Color of the Year. // Wearables;Mar2014, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p23
The article discusses the appearance of the color Radiant Orchid, the official Pantone Color of the Year for 2014, in retail fashions for both men and women.
- Staying Withing the Lines. Wilensky, Dawn // License!;Feb2002, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p50
Focuses on the popularity of coloring books in retail stores in the U.S. as of February 2002. Consolidations in the coloring book business; Consistent top performers at Random House; Licenses acquired by Dalmatian Press.