- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p20
Presents the results of competitive sales of bonds in the United States, as of February 9, 2005. Public education capital outlay refunding bonds issued by the Florida State Board of Education; Tax anticipation time warrants issued by Elkhart Community Schools in Indiana; Sales and use tax...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p28
Reports on the results of competitive bond sales in the United States. Issuer; Value; Tax status; Maturity; Winning bid.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p14
Reports on the results of negotiated bond sales in the United States. Issuer; Amount of bonds; Maturity; Tax status.
- Rob Reid: The problem with adviser charging. Reid, Robert // Money Marketing (Online Edition);5/14/2012, p21
In this article the author discusses problems with the current rules for consultancy-charging. He says that majority of advisers have realised that the deduction of advisory charges from bonds will form part of an individual's 5 percent withdrawals from a taxation perspective. He also says that...
- TBMA Asks Court to Uphold Tax Backing Bonds. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32262, p1
Reports that the Bond Market Association has warned the Washington State Supreme Court that bond offerings in the state may be hampered by uncertainties in the securities markets and higher industrial costs and if the supreme court will not uphold a lower court ruling on tax backing bonds in the...
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Williamson, Richard; Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31687, p31
Presents information regarding bond and finance market in Southwest states in the U.S. as of July 29, 2003. Increase in annual savings of Wyandotte County Unified Government in Kansas; Plans of Oklahoma County after closing of revenue bond issue; Impact of accounting error in Topeka, Kansas on...
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for June 23, 2005. // Bond Buyer;6/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32162, p37
This article presents a chart depicting the ratings of different bonds. The issuer states include, Maryland, Delaware, Vermont, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire.
- New York Board Approves $1.2B in Agency Debt. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31868, p3
Reports that the Public Authorities Control Board of New York approved the proposed state agency bond sales for various projects. Identification of the current refunding projects; Establishment of the Tall Oaks Apartments multifamily housing; Specification of other loans approved by the state...
- Delaware's Delayed GO Sale Tentatively Rescheduled for Mid-January. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;09/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31971, p4
The article reports on Delaware's delayed general obligation bond sale that has been tentatively rescheduled for the second week in January and could include more than $100 million in new money and possibly some refunding bonds. The state typically sells between $100 million and $200 million of...