Two Illinois School Districts Ready Sales, Including Swaption
- Texas school district's turmoil apparent in firings, rehirings. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;05/04/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30633, p3
Cites the issues affecting the San Antonio Independent School District's bond program. Financial and political pressure to control costs; Firing and rehiring of the bond management team; Concerns expressed by rating agencies with regard to the school district's future budget; Ratings for the...
- TEXAS: Humble Appeal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31287, p27
Reports on the election held in February 9, 2002 by the Humble Independent School District in Texas to win bond authorization. Estimated amount of bond authorization; Features of the bond authorization package.
- L.A. College District Under Fire for Misuse of Bond Funds. WEBSTER, KEELEY // Bond Buyer;8/15/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33565, p36
The article reports on the state audit conducted by the office of Controller John Chiang regarding the misuse of bond funds at the Los Angeles Community College District in California.
- AISD to consider $1.5 million gymnasium bond. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);10/13/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p1
The article announces the plan of Aquilla Independent School District (ISD) in Texas to hold an early voting for its 1.5 billion dollars bond fund election to be held on November 2, 2010.
- Texas: Raising the Roof. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31287, p27
Reports on the approval of general obligation bond issue for the Boerne Independent School District in Texas. Estimated amount of bond funds issued for the school district; Necessity for the issue of bond funds to the school district.
- Philadelphia School District Readies $1 Billion Building Plan. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;8/14/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31449, p3
Reports the school construction plan of the chief executive officer Paul Vallas of the Philadelphia School District in Pennsylvania. Generation of funds from the capital budget; Career history of Vallas; Amount needed for capital upgrades.
- Nothing Important. D'Orio, Wayne // District Administration;Apr2003, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p5
Focuses on the importance of community building in various school districts in the U.S. Enhancement of student connection to teachers and schools; Increase of grades; Preparation of students for academic projects.
- Dealing with Your Own Failures. D'Orio, Wayne // District Administration;Apr2003, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p7
Focuses on the school district administration of Putnam County School District Superintendent David Buckles in Florida. Implementation of research-based strategy for the behind students; Development of educational plan for an individual kid; Improvement of the school district rating.
- School board updates. // Free Press (Buda, TX);9/18/2013, Vol. 111 Issue 25, p3B
The article reports on developments related to the Hays Consolidated Independent School District (CISD) Board of Trustees as of September 18, 2013.