Results of Competitive Sales
- Results of Competitive Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p20
Presents results of competitive sales of several bond issued by different states of the U.S. as of February 6, 2002. Name of the winner of the competitive deals for different bonds; Details for amount and coupon rates offered for purchasing the issues; Financial advisers and managers for the...
- Results of Competitive Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p20
Presents result of competitive sales in U.S. bond market as of February 15, 2002. Different types of bonds and their series; Date of purchasing and due date for bonds; Winning bids in the bond market; Other bids and their results.
- City requests bids for aquatic park. Flinchpaugh, Brian // Wentzville Journal;7/11/2012, Vol. 50 Issue 28, pA1
The article discusses the invitation of Wentzville, Missouri for bids to build three parks after two years of the voter-approved half-cent sales tax that enabled the city to issue revenue bonds worth 20 million U.S. dollars (USD) for financing the parks. First phase of the project, it says, is...
- Selfridges Deadline Nears. Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/16/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 101, p3
Reports on the nearing deadline of the bidding for the sale of the department store Selfridges Ltd. in London, England. Offer of businessman Galen Weston to buy the store; Cost of the sale proposed by Weston; Number of days left for final decision of the bid.
- Aakash-IV rate contract fixed by DGS&D. // Electronics Bazaar;May2014, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p16
The article reports that the rate contract for the Aakash IV tablet computer was fixed by the Directorate General of Supplies and Disposals (DGS&D) after a tender process which will close on January 28, 2014.
- Auctions. // Essential Economics;2004, p23
A definition of the term "auctions" is presented. In economics, auctions refer to the technique of determining the value of a commodity that has an undetermined price. Currently, auctions have played an increasing role in other parts of the economy including the allocation of...
- auction. // Bloomsbury Business Library - Business & Management Dictionary;2007, p522
A definition of the term "auction" is presented. It refers to a sale of goods or property by competitive bidding on the spot, by mail, by telecommunications, or over the Internet.
- Request For Proposal. // Network Dictionary;2007, p411
A definition of the term "Request for Proposal" is presented. The term refers to an invitation for suppliers, through a bidding process, to bid on a specific product or service. A request for proposal is usually part of a complex sales process, also known as enterprise sales.
- The five bid response strategies. Menzies, Brian // Focus: Account Manager;Spring2008, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p1
This article discusses strategies that a supplier may adapt for responding to new Request For Proposal (RFP) from a client. The first strategy is to wait for the RFP and respond to what is on the RFP. The second one is to immediately counter with another proposal with reduced prices. It is...