Negotiated Bond Offerings
- United artists to look for buyer in 2000. Braunschweig, Carolina // High Yield Report;10/25/99, Vol. 10 Issue 41, p1
Reports on movie theater company United Artists Theatre Circuits' plan to look for a buyer in 2000 as its bond traded in the low 20s in October 1999.
- Dispatches. Meza, Ed; Littleton, Cynthia // Variety;10/04/99, Vol. 376 Issue 7, p54
Presents news briefs on the television broadcasting industry as of October 1999. Postponement of the bond issuance of Kirch Group in Germany; Creation of an advisory board in France that will oversee the International Museum Council; Decision of Star TV to sell its interest in several...
- SPUN from the WEB. // Caribbean Business;6/21/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p50
Reports business related developments in Puerto Rico as of June 2001. Closure of the Dento Inc., a plant manufacturing toothpaste and dental products; Consolidation of bonds in the local market by the Government Development Bank; Launch of summer promotional campaign by Pepsi.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32225, p14
Presents the result of the negotiated bonds sales. List of the companies that purchased the bonds; Amount of the bonds purchased; Due date of the bonds.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31681, p8
Presents a list of competitive bond offered by several business enterprises and states of the U.S. which are available during the period July 21, 2003 to August 18, 2003. Ratings assigned by different rating agencies to bonds; Financial advisers of companies offering bonds; Information on...
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31765, p8
Presents a chart depicting bond offerings in New York. List of companies; Financial advisers; Legal opinion.
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31765, p30
Presents a list of bond elections of several companies in New York.
- Utah Agency to Refinance 911 Communications System. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31463, p5
Reports the sale of Utah Communications Agency Network revenue bonds to refinance outstanding certifications of participation. Involvement of Wells Fargo as the financial adviser of the agency; Insurance of the bonds by Ambac Assurance Corp.; Rating of the agency by Standard & Poor's.
- Short Takes on High Yields. // High Yield Report;12/6/99, Vol. 10 Issue 47, p3
Reports on developments related to companies in the high-yield bond market as of December 6, 1999.