Oklahoma's $1 Billion Debt Load Lighter Than Most, Adviser Says
- The Naughty Nation of Nauru. THOMAS, TONY // Quadrant Magazine;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 57 Issue 1/2, p30
The article offers information on the nation of Nauru. It says that Nauru is the equal-second-smallest state by population in the world and it has in real life defeated Australia. It states that in the present time, Nauru receives aid of the world's one of highest rates per capita and its gross...
- Costs of the Syrian refugee crisis. AGUINALDO, JENNIFER // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/29/2015, Vol. 59 Issue 30/31, p40
The article offers information on the Jordan's nominal per capita gross domestic product (GDP) which is one of the lowest in the Middle East and North Africa. It mentions that the national debt is equal to 89 percent of its gross domestic product (GDP) while the government budget deficit is 3.6...
- Modernisation of the Russian economy: how full is the glass? // OECD Economic Surveys: Russian Federation;Dec2011, p21
By OECD standards Russia's economy is overall still relatively backward, exhibiting low productivity and per capita incomes, high inflation, extreme inequality, poor outcomes as regards health and the environment and low access to and use of information and communication technologies. Across a...
- People, Water Scarce in Loving County. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;4/9/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33891, p1
The article informs that Texas will release about 3.4 million U.S. dollars tax for providing a local source of water for 82 residents. According to Standard & Poor's Corp., an American financial services company, debt load of 332,695 U.S. dollars will be faced by each resident of Loving County,...
- New York taxes are the nation's highest. // Buffalo Law Journal;5/17/2007, Vol. 79 Issue 40, p1
The article reports on the results of a taxation report issued by the Public Policy Institute. Based on fiscal 2005 data from the U.S. Census Bureau, per-capita taxes in New York state were $5,770 or 56% above the national average of $3,699. Property taxes were found to be the fourth-highest in...
- Coalinga-Huron JUSD, Calif., Downgraded to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34175, p23
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services dropped the long-term general obligation debt rating of Coalinga-Huron Joint Unified School District to A from A-plus.
- Mashantucket Pequot Eliminates Per Cap Payments to Members. // American Indian Report;Jul2010, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the decision of the Mashantucket Pequot tribe in Connecticut to remove per cap payments to its members, according to an article published in the July 13, 2010 issue of "The Day."
- This month in Trends history. // Alaska Economic Trends;Aug2014, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p17
The article recalls the release by the U.S. Department of Commerce of 1982 per capita income figures of 15,289 and 13,394 dollars for the city of Seward and the Kenai borough in Alaska, respectively, in August 1984.
- ECONOMY. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Mauritius;Jan2006, p4
The article provides information on the economic condition of Mauritius. The factors affecting the gross domestic product and per capita income were explained. The challenges faced by the economy in terms of economic growth, unemployment, public sector deficit and an increasing domestic debt...