Fed's Santomero: Recovery Stronger
- The U.S Experience with a Federal Central Bank System. Santomero, Anthony M. // Business Review (Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia);2002 Third Quarter, p1
Presents the text of a speech given by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia president Anthony M. Santomero, on June 13, 2002, which deals with how the Federal Reserve carry out is roles.
- Wharton School Professor To Lead Philadelphia Fed. Garver, Rob // American Banker;6/30/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 126, p2
Reports on the appointment of Anthony M. Santomero as president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania. Career background; Job responsibilities; Plans for the bank.
- People. // Region (10453369);Sep2000, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p36
Announces the appointment of Anthony M. Santomero at the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania on July 10, 2000. His academic and career background.
- Great Expectations: Beliefs in Economics and Monetary Policy. Santomero, Anthony M. // Executive Speeches;Dec2003/Jan2004, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p7
Presents a speech given by Anthony M. Santomero, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, at the Penn Humanities Forum in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on November 5, 2003. Role that beliefs play in economic decisions and economic policymaking; Examples of how the beliefs held by...
- Philadelphia fed study: Outlook brighter. // American Banker;11/30/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 227, p2
Reports on the results of the survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia on the short-term outlook for the economic growth. Improvements seen; Comparison with the last survey; Growing real gross domestic product; Average growth over 1994 as expected to be unchanged; Fourth...
- Growth Projections Dip in Survey of Forecasters. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;11/17/2014, p1
Growth projections were lowered slightly by those responding to the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia's quarterly Survey of Professional Forecasters, and unemployment rate projections for the next three quarters were also revised down in the report released Monday.
- Philadelphia Fed trims growth forecast. // American Banker;8/25/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 164, p2
Reports on the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania's survey of 30 forecasters concerning the outlook for real gross domestic product growth. Deceleration of growth in 1995; Unchanged outlook for inflation as measured by consumer price index; Expected increase in short-term...
- Philly Fed Names New President. Santomero, Anthony M. // U.S. Banker;Aug2000, Vol. 110 Issue 8, p22
Reports on the appointment of Anthony Santomero as president of Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. Santomero's career history; Scope of his responsibilities as a bank regulator; His involvement in the Federal Open Markets Committee.
- Crisis, Contagion, and Coordination: A summary of the 2002 Philadelphia Fed Policy Forum. Mester, Loretta J. // Business Review (Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia);2003 Third Quarter, p8
Presents highlights of the 2002 Philadelphia Fed Policy Forum held by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania. Issues raised by Anthony M. Santomero, president of the bank; Presentation given by V.V. Chari of the University of Minnesota; Focus on the causes of financial...