- COMPANY NEWS. // Fire Chief;Jun2004, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p13
Presents updates related to fire fighting equipment industry in the U.S. as of June 2004. Acquisition of half of the assets of Classic Fire Apparatus LLC by Seagrave Fire Apparatus LLC; Presentation of the Gold Cutter Awards for life-saving rescues by TNT Rescue Systems Inc.; Award of a C-20...
- COMPANY ASSOCIATION NEWS. // Fire Engineering;Jun2004, Vol. 157 Issue 6, p139
Reports developments in the fire fighting equipment industry in the U.S. as of June 2004. Announcement of joint strategic initiative between Tele Atlas NV and First Responder Systems & Technology LLC; Acquisition of Seagrave Fire Apparatus LLC of a percent ownership in Classic Fire LLC; Award...
- Trade Ticker. // American Laundry News (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Jul2003, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p37
Presents an update on the laundry and linen industry as of July 2003. Award received by Pride Laundry Systems from Maytag Commercial Laundry; Partnership deal between MidAmerica Equipment Co. and Continental Girbau Inc.; Purpose of the Mexico City, Mexico office of LaundrySPY Digital Remote...
- Continental Girbau adds Midwest distributor to network. // American Coin-Op (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Aug2003, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p46
Rick Sexton's MidAmerica Equipment Co. in O' Fallon, Missouri recently partnered with Continental Girbau Inc. to begin providing laundry equipment, parts and service to the on-premise and coin laundry markets in eastern Missouri and southern Illinois.
- Carmel Adopts 2 Pumpers. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;7/31/2012, p1
The article reports on the two top-mount pumpers that were delivered by Seagrave Fire Apparatus to the Carmel (Indiana) Fire Department.
- Refurbished Aerialscope Chassis. // Fire Chief;Nov2010, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p164
The article offers information on the Aerialscope Tower Platforms, manufactured by Seagrave.
- PUMPER ROLLS IN CANTON. // Fire Chief;Nov2012, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p157
A photograph of a fire engine from Seagrave Fire Apparatus LLC is presented.
- Alarm bells ringing for Heve. Schulz, John D. // Traffic World;5/26/2003, Vol. 267 Issue 21, p26
Reports that former Freightliner Corp. chief executive Jim Hebe is leading a group of investors that has acquired Seagrave Fire Apparatus, a privately held maker of fire and emergency vehicles. Description of the vehicles produced by Seagrave; Appointment of Hebe as president and chief...
- Seagrave Adds 2 Canadian Companies to Distribution Network. // Fire Chief Exclusive Insight;5/24/2011, p1
The article reports that Seagrave Fire Apparatus LLC has added Ontario Fire Truck (OFT) and Eastway Emergency Vehicles to represent its sales and service throughout Quebec and Ontario.