MSRB to Give On Real-Time Requirements
- MSRB Trade Indicator Plans Opposed. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32415, p1
The article reports on the opposition of a group of private investors to proposals by the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board to require dealers to use new real-time trade reporting designations. The new conditional trading commitment, an indicator to distinguish between trades, was...
- Dealer, Advisor Groups Ask for Revisions to MSRB Pay-to-Play Rule. Casey, Jack // Bondbuyer.com;1/21/2016, p2
The article reports on concerns raised by advisor groups such as the National Association of Municipal Advisors (NAMA) regarding the regulation proposed by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) on the extension of the pay-to-play prohibitions to non-dealer municipal advisors.
- MSRB Delays Start of Rule. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/17/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31245, p1
Reports the prospective implementation of the municipal bond trade proposal by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board in Washington. Application of the proposed changes of the Rule G-15; Decision to proceed rulemaking but not implemented retroactively; Objective of the proposal.
- MSRB's Fee Proposal Unfair, Broker-Dealers Say. // Bond Buyer;8/31/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33575, p2
The article reports on the statement of the broker-dealers regarding the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) fee proposal in the U.S.
- MSRB Revises Its Draft Rule on College Savings Plan. HEMMERDINGER, JONATHAN // Bond Buyer;11/28/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33820, p3
The article informs that the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has revised its draft rule that would create a new rule G-45 for underwriters.
- MSRB to Start Muni FA Registration, Rulemaking on Oct. 1. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/16/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33384, p5
The article reports on the notice issued by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board regarding the start of registration and rulemaking activities in the U.S.
- MSRB issues revised instructions for meeting G-36 requirements. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;12/17/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30294, p7
Presents information on a manual containing revised instructions for filling forms and keeping records in connection with G-36, which was issues by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB). Information on the G-36; Comments from Christopher Taylor, executive director of the MSRB;...
- MSRB files rules changes on syndicate practices, FAs. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;12/26/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30299, p1
Presents information on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking board of Washington which filed a notice with the Securities and Exchange Commission announcing the next phrase of its transaction reporting program. Indepth look at the time set for the program.
- MSRB starts search for new board members. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;01/21/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30314, p4
Reports on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's (MSRB) March 13, 1998 deadline for receiving recommendations to replace four retiring members and fill one open seat on its 15-member board. Plans to select two bank officials, one securities firm official and two individuals from the...