BULLY FOR YOU
- Workplace Bullying: Costly and Preventable. Wiedmer, Terry L. // Delta Kappa Gamma Bulletin;Winter2010, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p35
Workplace bullying is a pervasive practice by malicious individuals who seek power, control, domination, and subjugation. In businesses or schools, such bullying is an inefficient way of working that is both costly and preventable. Senior management and executives are ultimately responsible for...
- The corporate choreographer. // Director;May2004, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p74
Presents answers to questions on business management. Tip on dealing with problem employees; Advantage of a flexible schedule; Issue of bullying in personnel management.
- Cubicle Wars. Mastrocola, Kristina // Psychology Today;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p14
Presents an overview of a study on bullying in the workplace. Impact of bullying on the economy; Ways to prevent bullying in the workplace.
- HOW TOâ€¦prevent workplace bullying. // People Management;4/17/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p55
The article discusses how to prevent and manage workplace bullying. Tips cited include defining what bullying is, setting anti-bullying policy, giving give people an opportunity to talk to their superiors to report bullying, informing employees of the implications of bullying to their careers...
- CHAPTER 1: Change Management: The Role of Leaders to Prevent and Eliminate Workplace Bullying. Fisher-Blando, Judy // Refractive Thinker: Volume III;2009, p3
Chapter 1 of the book "An Anthology of Doctoral Writers: The Refractive Thinker: Change Management" Vol. III is presented. It describes change management and change agents as leadership tools that help organizations sustain a high performance team. It also presents a study on bullying behavior...
- Bully-minded thinking. Moloney, Karen // People Management;5/3/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p46
The article discusses the definition by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) of bullying in the workplace. A tool provided by the CIPD describes bullying as persistent behavior that is intimidating, degrading, offensive or malicious and undermines the confidence and...
- Have a rantâ€¦: Phone our rant line on 020 8652 8694 and tell us what you think. // Personnel Today;11/15/2005, p12
The article presents information related to bullying in the workplace. The distinction between strong management and bullying has basically disappeared. There are so many laws, regulations and commissions to support the victims that anyone who thinks that they are trapped by bullies is either...
- Bully for you. // Accountancy;Oct2007, Vol. 140 Issue 1370, p53
The article discusses bullying in the workplace. Research conducted jointly by the Chartered Management Institute and the Ban Bullying at Work campaign indicates the most common type of bullying is misuse of power, with overbearing supervisors and exclusion the second and third most frequent...
- A Positive Camp Culture Is Key to Preventing Staff Bullying. Shelton, Michael // Camping Magazine;May/Jun2005, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p1
Focuses on the importance of creating a positive camp culture to prevent staff bullying. Capability of individuals to possess an aggressive behavior; Link of the concept of culture to the field of anthropology; Neglect by the management of incidents of aggression.