Turning Swords into Plowshares
- The importance of implementing domestic technology under AF regulation 80-27. Erlich, Jacob N. // Reporter;Dec90, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p5
Presents a brief analysis of the Federal Technology Transfer Act of 1996, in an effort to aid staff judge advocates in the United States Air Force to understand the main points of the legislation. Regulation issued by the Department of Defense in order to comply with the requirements of the...
- WHY ARE WE IN SPACE? Ruzic, Neil P. // Air & Space Power Journal: Afrique et Francophonie;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p120
The article presents a historical perspective of the events and activities of the U.S. Air Force in outer space systems. It explores the significant events in the U.S. aerospace industry in the 1960s including the space program with a giant step to the moon. It cites other reasons for space...
- 1. INTRODUCTION: 1.1. OVERVIEW. // U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. Report;Jan2014, p1
An overview of research contributions of the Graduate School of Engineering and Management at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) to a variety of technical areas related to the needs of the U.S. Air Force and the Department of Defense (DOD) for the fiscal year (FY) 2013 is...
- TERAPHYSICS LANDS AIR FORCE CONTRACT. Soder, Chuck // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/17/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p1
The article reports that Teraphysics Corp. has received a $7,50,000 Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer contract from the U.S. Air Force Office of Scientific Research. The contract involves the development of a device meant to provide high-bandwidth satellite communications for the army....
- U.S. Air Force Personnel on Active Duty. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p212
No abstract available.
- The profession of arms. Fogleman, Ronald R. // Airpower Journal;Fall95, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p4
Reminds Air Force soldiers to earnestly place service before self in all they do. Reforming the Officer Voluntary Assignment System; Praises for Lieutenant General Benjamin O. Davis.
- Doctrinal frontiers... Builder, Carl H. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the importance of following up the topic of doctrinal frontiers. Statement from the Air Force Manual (AFM) 1-1; History of war tactics; More.
- A modest proposal making doctrine more memorable. Holley, I.B. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p14
Reports on the Air Force Manual (AFM) 1-1. Strategies used to ensure that Air Force officers are familiar with official doctrine; More.
- Air Force doctrine problems. Mowbray, James A. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p21
Reports on the troubled doctrinal history of the United States Air Force. List of problems which are encountered by the Air Force; Discussion on the early efforts to develop doctrine in the Air Force classified in time periods from 1926 to 1995; More.