- Maui optical station photographs external tank reentry, breakup. Covault, C. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/11/1990, Vol. 132 Issue 24, p52
Describes the United States Air Force Maui Optical Station (AMOS) facility and the powerful system of cameras and lasers it used to photograph the reentry breakup and explosion of the space shuttle mission 31 external tank. Debris; Time-exposure photo; Telescope uses.
- Reservists chided for poor photos. // Army Reserve Magazine;Fall/Winter94, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p6
Comments on the importance for the quality of official Military photographs, focusing on the number of complaints which have been made by the Military's promotion and selection board members. Problems cited when taking the picture; Tips which can be used to improve your official photographs;...
- Combat camera tools. // Army Communicator;Spring96, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p27
Presents combat camera tools. Kodak DCS portable camera system; PowerBooks; Satellites.
- Combat camera today. Sheedy, George // Army Communicator;Spring96, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p41
Discusses combat camera in the US Army. Value; Technical training of photographers; Units; Equipment.
- Eye on the Fleet. // All Hands;Dec2002, Issue 1028, p44
Presents pictures submitted by U.S. sailors showcasing the American sailor in action.
- Assist From Goebbels. Kalisch, Bertram // Saturday Evening Post;5/3/1947, Vol. 219 Issue 44, p108
The article presents an anecdote about giving personal credit for battle photos by combat cameramen in the U.S.
- Digital nonlinear editing: A visual-information revolution. Oler, Van // Army Communicator;Spring96, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p30
Discusses digital nonlinear editing as used in the Army. Analog editing; Nonlinear editing.
- WAR STORIES. // American Photo;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p35
Presents several war photographs taken in Iraq in March 2003.
- Eye on the Fleet. // All Hands;Apr2003, Issue 1032, p44
Presents pictures submitted by U.S. sailors featuring the American sailor in action.