Web site interprets chief of staff survey
- Selling to the military on the Web. Griffin, Cynthia E. // Entrepreneur;Aug1996, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p178
Reports that the Air Force Office of Smqall and Disadvantaged Business Utilization has put a page on the World Wide Web to provide businesses with information on how to sell to the agency. Online address.
- Standards take wing at USAF. // Automatic I.D. News;May97, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p9
Focuses on the approval of the United States Air Force (USAF) to the UCC/EAN 128 as the standard for use on shipments from vendors after seeing the results of a pilot project in Los Angeles. Objective of the Los Angeles Air Force Base pilot project; Test using electronic data interchange to...
- Put a virtual prototype on your desktop. McQuay, William K. // Program Manager;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p94
Discusses the use of computer simulation in military equipment and systems in the US Air Force. Definition of the Collaborative Virtual Prototyping (DVP); Concept of Joint Synthetic Battlespace in the Air Force modeling and simulation vision.
- Airman Update. // Airman;Apr2000, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p15
Focuses on the United States Air Force Personnel Center's web page. Description of the web site; Advantages offered by the site to airmen and civilian employees.
- In search of news and information. // Airman;Nov98, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p17
Lists Web sites for information about the United States Air Force. Includes Air Force Link; Electronic mail subscriptions; Air Force Television News.
- BASH Online. Swaby, Donnavan // Flying Safety;Apr2001, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p6
Features the web site of the United States Air Force Bird/Wildlife Aircraft Strike Hazards (BASH) Team. Information on the BASH Homepage; Avoidance tools contained in the Avoidance Page; Topics included at the Harassment Page.
- FAQ. Swaby, Donnavan // Flying Safety;Apr2001, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p8
Presents an excerpt from the `Frequently Asked Questions' page of the United States Air Force Bird/Wildlife Aircraft Strike Hazards Team Web site. How to set up a Safety Automated System account to enter bird strikes; Difference between reporting a damaging versus a non-damaging strike.
- For Lieutenants Only! Leinbach, Glenn // Aerospace Power Journal;Summer2001, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p90
Reports on the availability of a Web site wherein views of junior officers in the United States Air Force would be published. Limitation of the `Aerospace Power Journal' to accommodate concerns of junior officers; How the Web site works; Objectives of the site.
- Up in the Air, Junior Bird Man. Benezra, Karen; Green, Jeff // Brandweek;03/20/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p62
Describes AirForce.com, a Web site created by the United States Air Force for children. Features of the site; Reason for creating the site; Comments from Charles Marshall at the Air Force Recruiting Service.