Wing tests bar code mobility processing
- IMA Commands Active-Duty Security Forces Unit. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Feb2001, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p20
Reports on the appointment of individual mobilization augmentee (IMA) Cindy Hazelton as a commander in the Air Force Material Command of the United States. Description of the IMA program; Comments of Hazelton on the appointment; Role of the IMA in the military service.
- In the hot seat. Hickey, Amy // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Aug99, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p16
Focuses on the support given to United States Air Force mobilization airlifts by individual mobilization augmentees (IMA). Range of mobilization responsibilities given to IMA; Challenges of the jobs according to experienced IMA; Case example of Colonel Victor Hooper.
- Relief is in Sight. Dendy IV, John B. // Airman;Apr2000, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p3
Discusses the United States (US) Air Force aerospace expeditionary force (AEF), a military deployment system. How military pilots are trained to provide better smartbombing during AEF; Advantages of AEF; Interest of US Guard and Reserve members to join AEF deployment.
- Sending 'em where you need 'em. Dendy IV, John B. // Airman;Apr2000, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p6
Deals with the views of United States (US) Air Force Colonel Gerald Yearsley on aerospace expeditionary forces (AEF). Advantages of AEF to US aerospace military forces; Comparison between the US air force deployment system in the past and the AEF.
- A Message from Uncle Ivan. // Newsweek;7/12/1999, Vol. 134 Issue 2, p35
Discusses the flight of four Russian TU-95 Bear bombers over international waters. Their illegal Atlantic flights along the Norwegian coast and circling Iceland; Shadowing of the bombers by two American F-15 fighter jets; Test fire of Russian cruise missile.
- Gathering Might. // Time;Jan1951, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p16
The article focuses on indications of acceleration of U.S. military mobilization and the growth in the exercise of security precautions in December 1950. The current strength of the Air Force is expected to increase. A written permission policy was imposed by the Navy on inactive reservists...
- U.S. Air Force Personnel on Active Duty. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p212
No abstract available.
- The profession of arms. Fogleman, Ronald R. // Airpower Journal;Fall95, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p4
Reminds Air Force soldiers to earnestly place service before self in all they do. Reforming the Officer Voluntary Assignment System; Praises for Lieutenant General Benjamin O. Davis.
- Doctrinal frontiers... Builder, Carl H. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the importance of following up the topic of doctrinal frontiers. Statement from the Air Force Manual (AFM) 1-1; History of war tactics; More.