Dental coverage available to some retiree families
- Wading through your healthcare choices. Gauthier, Rodney // Marines;Aug98, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the activation of TRICARE's Northeast region on June 1, 1998, making it the sole health care program offered by the United States Department of Defense to military families and retirees. Information on the TRICARE Standard; Benefits of the health care program; Difference between...
- Retiree family members eligible for dental coverage. // Soldiers;Sep98, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p14
Reports that family members of United States military retirees enrolled in the TRICARE retiree dental plan may also be eligible for plan coverage. Retirees and family members who may qualify for the plan; Information on the monthly premiums.
- Rate hike set for family dental care. // Marines;Aug98, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p2
Highlights the increase in rates of TRICARE dental health plans for military dependents in the United States. Details on the increases; Reason for the rate hike; Percentage of monthly premiums shouldered by military dependents.
- TRDP Info. Seiler, Walter C. // Officer;May2000, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p16
Offers information on the United States Armed Forces' TRICARE Retiree Dental Plan (TRDP). People eligible to enroll in the plan; Law requiring that the retiree be enrolled in order for family members to be enrolled; Advantages of joining the program; Affordability of the program; Law requiring...
- Dental program will soon `open wide' for families. // Officer;May99, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p20
Focuses on the TriCare Retiree Dental program for military retirees and their families in the United States. Maximum benefits; Monthly premiums.
- Bill would continue USTF health plan. Gardner, Jonathan // Modern Healthcare;5/20/96, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p29
Reports that Uniformed Services Treatment Facilities will continue to serve military retirees and dependents of active-duty personnel indefinitely under a defense spending bill in the House. USTF offered as an option within the Tricare military managed-care program in the seven areas covered.
- Focus on...: Poppy Appeal. // Marketing (00253650);10/20/2004, p26
The article reports that the Royal British Legion sets out to support ex-service men and women and their dependents. It raises about half its funds via the annual Poppy Appeal, which generated Â£21.7m in 2003. The first Poppy Appeal was held in 1921, inspired by the fact that poppies were the...
- Social misfits: Veterans and soldiers' families in servile Russia. Wirtschafter, Elise Kimerling // Journal of Military History;Apr95, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p215
Examines the relationship between military service and social categorization in Imperial Russia prior to the introduction of universal conscription in 1874, focusing upon the lower military ranks. Role of service obligations and opportunities in blurring social boundaries; Analysis of the...
- A Long and Trusted History: First Command Educational Foundation. // Fort Worth Business Press;6/16/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 21, Special section p2
The article provides information on First Command Educational Foundation (FCEF), founded by retired Lieutenant Colonel Carroll Payne in 1958. The private foundation was initially dedicated to coordinating and distributing scholarships to the military and their dependents. The mission of FCEF...