Congresswoman visits laser facility
- RUNNING IN HEELS. Bernstein, Roberta; Ross, Ashley; Williams, Lauren N. // Marie Claire (US Edition);Oct2012, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p161
The article profiles various women politicians in the U.S. including Senators Elizabeth Warren from Massachusetts, Heather Wilson from New Mexico, and Linda McMahon from Connecticut. It relates their personal relations and what is in their bags when going to a certain place or event. It...
- CORRECTION. // Southern Theatre;Fall2009, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p11
A correction to a caption on page 31 of the Summer 2009 issue is presented.
- Media mix. // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Aug98, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p40
Presents photographs and information on the television advertising campaign by New Mexican congressional candidates Heather Wilson and Phil Maloof. Titles of the television spots; Names of consultants and producers.
- This is Heather Wilson. HORWATH, JUSTIN // Santa Fe Reporter;10/17/2012, Vol. 39 Issue 42, p9
The article discusses the activities of Republican Representative Heather Wilson of New Mexico in the private sector, before running as U.S. Senator. Chris Sanchez, Wilson's campaign spokesman, says Wilson founded Keystone International Inc. in Albuquerque, which did work for large defense and...
- NEW MEXICO: Domenici to endorse Pearce. Stapleton-Paff, Katie // Hill;8/13/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 92, p14
The article reports on the move of Senator Pete Domenici to endorse Representative Steve Pearce's candidacy for his seat after he has endorsed Representative Heather Wilson over Pearce in her unsuccessful primary bid in New Mexico.
- 7 DAYS. // Santa Fe Reporter;9/12/2012, Vol. 39 Issue 37, p10
The article offers political events that happened in seven days including pulling out the funding for Republican candidate Heather Wilson, Heather Wilson promising a comeback after being dropped in the polls, and Governor Susana Martinez declining to testify in a wrongful termination case.
- 7 DAYS. HORWATH, JUSTIN // Santa Fe Reporter;10/31/2012, Vol. 39 Issue 44, p10
The article lists seven tricks or treats about 2012 candidates including the findings of POS polling outfit about Heather Wilson leading in the Senate race, the "baby killer" mailers of Governor Susana Martinez to slam the Democrats and the plan of Mitt Romney to pull out of the presidential race.
- Democrats green with envy in New Mexico. // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Aug98, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p9
Reports on the popularity of Republican candidates in New Mexico, as proven by Heather Wilson's election to Congress. Higher percentage of votes taken by Republican Bill Redmond over Democratic nominee Eric P. Serna; Higher percentage of votes taken by Green Party nominees Robert Anderson and...
- Move over, Madeleine Albright. Elvin, John // Insight on the News;06/14/99, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p35
Presents the views of New Mexico Representative Heather Wilson on the Administration of United States President Bill Clinton. Wilson's background in government service; Criticisms on the intervention of the United States on the civil war in Kosovo, Serbia.