Tracking product movement
- Kiosk: What, where & When. // Restaurant Hospitality;May2009, Vol. 93 Issue 5, p28
A calendar of events for the U.S. area in May-June 2009 is presented, including "KioskCom Self-Service Expo," International Foodservice Manufacturers Association's "2009 Sales and Marketing Conference" and "Technomic's Restaurant Trends and Directions Conference."
- Vending for dollars. // Beverage Industry;May97, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p49
Focuses on the findings of the Beverages Industry's 1997 annual vending survey regarding the importance of having technological advancements for vending machines. Explanation on the importance of machines; Information about the respondents of the survey; Growth percentage of the various...
- Internet-based vending. Wilson, Jim; Brill, Louis M. // Popular Mechanics;Feb97, Vol. 174 Issue 2, p29
Proposes Public Internet Kiosks (PIK), a vending machine for booking hotel, rent of a car, and others. How PIK is used; Convenience of the vending machine; Plans of vending industries.
- Internet vending machines. // Machine Design;07/10/97, Vol. 69 Issue 13, p228
Presents information about vending machines introduced by American CyberStations in Virginia called CyberStations. Where the terminals would be located; Description of the CyberStations.
- Venditalia and Tuttofood. // Vending International;Jun2015, p14
The article offers information on the Venditalia 2015 Special Edition wherein several innovative projects were presented and shows that the vending machine is no longer just a tool for the delivery of a product, but a piece of interactive technology that is capable of use in multiple channels.
- Old-turned-new. Melton, Marissa // U.S. News & World Report;01/26/98, Vol. 124 Issue 3, p14
Considers how cigarette vending machines are being changed to sell works of art. The Art*o*Mat dispensers having been retooled from vending machines by Clark Whittington of Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- Manufacturers adjust to foodservice trends. Stammen, Ken // Hotel & Motel Management;9/4/95, Vol. 210 Issue 15, p35
Reports on the innovations made by manufacturers to improve food service equipment. Concept of the North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers show; In-room coffee makers from Wells-Bloomfield; Ladles, mixers and steam table pans from The Vollrath Company Inc.; Stainless steel...
- Renovate, refine and polish your image in 1995. Frable Jr., Robert // Nation's Restaurant News;1/23/95, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p61
No abstract available.
- Foodservice equipment trends: Professionals eye future 'computer kitchen' Bensky, Gary // Nation's Restaurant News;9/10/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 37, p100
Focuses on innovations in the equipment used in the foodservice industry in the United States. Development of digital controlled equipment; Benefits of equipment automation; Views of Denise Gaffney, senior vice president of design and construction for Levy Restaurants, on the automation of...