The home page
- CONNECTIONS. // FoodService Director;8/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p73
The article offers information on various websites related to the food service industry. It states that the Idaho Potato Commission (IPC) has its own web address where people can read information regarding Idaho potatoes. It mentions that FishChoice Inc. has launched its FishChoice2013 platform...
- Online firm expands restaurant menu. Bertagnoli, Lisa // Crain's Chicago Business;04/17/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p34
Focuses on Chicago, Illinois-based theSauce.com Inc.'s establishment of a Web site targeting owners of independent restaurants. Debut of the Web site in Los Angeles, California; Savings for clients; Major competitors.
- TURN THE PAGE. Caira, Rosanna // Foodservice & Hospitality;Jan2014, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses food trends, changes concerning food service industry, and launch of an interactive buyer's guide website located at foodserviceworld.com that would connect operators and buyers online providing information on food, equipment or services.
- fyi. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/03/01 Supplement, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p8
Presents a list of food service management web sites. 'www.barbecuebible.com,' by Steven Raichlen; 'www.olen.com/food,' by the Minnesota Attorney General's office; 'www.chileheads.netimages.com'.
- Operators are making inroads with the century calamity. Rubinstein, Ed // Nation's Restaurant News;12/15/97, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p42
Reports that foodservice operators have taken an agressive stance to re-engineer or replace their existing computer systems in order for them to be able to read four-digit dates in preparation for the year 2000. Methods used by savvy operators in tackling the year 2000 issue; Computer programs...
- Internet Sites. Quinlan, Kathryn A. // Food Service Manager;1999, p47
This article offers a list of Internet sites an individual can visit to learn more about food service management.
- Nutritious meals, healthful eating are a snap at PFSM's SNIP kiosks. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p19
Reports on Professional Food-Service Management Inc.'s unveiling of an interactive nutrition kiosk for use in its more than 100 accounts. Demonstration of the computer module, Self Nutrition Information Program, to employees; Focus on college students; General topics in the computer's database.
- Timing is everything: Web ordering boosts restaurants' appeal. Licata, Elizabeth // Nation's Restaurant News;3/8/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p58
The article offers the author's insights regarding the advantage on the use of internet in ordering meals from restaurants as an alternative from using telephones.
- A restaurateur's guide to the Web. Barbaran, Regina // Restaurant Business;05/15/97, Vol. 96 Issue 10, p217
Lists Web sites of interest to food service operators. Seafood information from Fish FAQ; International expansion information from Business Monitor; Hamburger lore from Cheeseburger in Paradise.