- Equipment Products. // Restaurant Business;May2001, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p131
Features several products used in the foodservice industry. Use of Professional Dawn Cleaning Detergent from Proctor & Gamble Co. to clean pots and pans; Presentation of Glo-Ray infrared Foodwarmer from Hatco; Uses of the S-Series Dunnage Racks from Cambro.
- THE ART OF KEEPING FOOD WARM. Bendall, Dan // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2002, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p86
Highlights several types of food warming equipment that restaurant operators should consider to keep food warm. Hot Display Cases; Moist Heat; Heat Lamps; Pizza Cabinets.
- It's out of the box: Holding foods hot, the hot box comes in many shapes, sizes. Bensky, Gary // Nation's Restaurant News;02/05/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p24
Details food service equipments designed to maintain the freshness of prepared foods. Necessity of a hot holding cabinet; Measurement of a typical hot box; Advantage of warmers for a la carte preparations; Use of rethermalization carts by NYU Medical Center.
- EQUIPMENT SHOPPER. // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p96
Presents information on several equipment and products used for food service operations. Ice and beverage undercounter dispenser from Follett; Smog-hog kitchen emission control systems from United Air Specialists; Standard pump kit from Carlisle F/S Products; Dual food warmer from Tomlinson...
- EQUIPMENT SHOPPER. // FoodService Director;5/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p110
Features several food service equipment. Banquet Cart food-warming system from Bevles; LaBarket sealing machines for food containers from Befor; Accufresh Holding Cabinets from Carter-Hoffman.
- To Warm and to Hold. Bendall, Daniel // Food Management;Oct2003, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p76
The article discusses warming equipment used in food service industry. Key features of heat lamps or overhead food warmers; Types of specialized hot display cabinets; Efficacy of warming drawers.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // FoodService Director;3/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p35
The article features foodservice equipment and supplies. Solo Cup Company's Traveler Plus reclosable lid is ideal for serving hot beverages to-go. Hatco Corporation's Flay-R-Savor Tall Humidified Holding Cabinet is designed to offer the flexibility to prepare larger quantities of proven...
- AT YOUR SERVICE. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/18/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4608, p94
The article evaluates several equipment and supplies related to food service, including robust stainless steel Serv-Rite Buffet Warmers from Hatco Corp., new line of Supershow display cabinets from ISA, and V-Gen trolley mobile oven from Moffat.
- WARMERS/HOLDING CABINETS. O'BRIEN, TOM // FoodService Director;4/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, pFSB12
The article provides insights on selecting and using warmers and holdings cabinets in foodservice operations. Among the benefits of a holding cabinet are its ability to maintain the condition of the food and its role as a waiting area for food that was partially prepared. The estimated annual...