- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/14/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 15, p68
Presents several commercial products related to food service in the U.S. 2003 Basket/Mini Breaded Shrimp promotion of Fishery Products International; New Lamb Weston Hand Fulls sandwiches from ConAgra Foods; Hatco Glo-Ray heated display cases.
- Prime Real Estate. Westra, Abbie // CSP;Nov2011, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p127
The article discusses the ways on how retailers can make the most of their open-air merchandisers. It says that size must be considered carefully when scouting an open-air merchandiser because it is good to make a bountiful and abundant display. According to the author, food-friendly lighting is...
- Drought effects on cattle will linger for years to come. Barons, John // Nation's Restaurant News;5/19/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 20, p56
Presents market information on animal products and perishable goods as of May 19, 2003. Drought effect on beef supplies and dairy products; Fluctuation of coffee prices due to weather conditions; Price forecasts for wheat and corn.
- Attn: School foodservice directors and other commodity purchasers. Salkin, Stephanie // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p76
Presents information related to commodities of interest to food service directors and commodity purchasers in the United States for the week of December 15, 1998. Surplus in the tuna industry; Fresh produce purchases by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA); Decline in the supply...
- West Coast production helps fill in supply affected by drought in other regions. Barone, John T. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/30/99, Vol. 33 Issue 35, p28
Presents an update on major commodity markets in relation to the food service business in the United States as of August 30, 1999. Impact of hot weather on various commodities during the summer season; Strong demand for beef influenced by higher disposable income; Decrease in milk production...
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/11/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p94
Features several products from the food service industry in the United States. Variety of Sweet Streets Desserts; Addition of flavored tortillas in Tumaro's Wraps; Product offerings of Premier Foodservice Distributors.
- REPORTER'S NOTEBOOK. // Drug Store News;3/23/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p45
Presents news on office and consumer supplies marketing in the United States as of March 2003. Wal-Mart's inclusion of an internet service for photograph processing and developing with the use of a software from Photolighting Corp.; Acquisition of paper product company Amcal by MeadWestvaco...
- Make it work. // Convenience Store;10/28/2011, p54
The article advises convenience store retailers to attract consumers into the home baking products category during Christmas season by merchandising all the important ingredients for baking Christmas cakes.
- Newsbites. // Drug Store News;9/4/95, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p35
Reports on developments in the general merchandise industry in the United States as of September 4, 1995. Includes news on the National Housewares Manufacturers Association's (NHMA) plan to partner with A.C. Nielsen Co. to provide syndicated point-of-sale data to the housewares industry;...