- Soon to be extinct. // Prepared Foods;Oct93, Vol. 162 Issue 11, p21
Introduces Dinosaur Chick'n Chunks from Tyson Foods of Springdale, Arkansas. Popularity of dinosaurs; Packaging; Dinosaur shapes of the chunks.
- CHELSEA'S KITCHEN. // Arizona Foothills Magazine;Sep2011, p70
The article offers information about the Chelsea's Kitchen, which offers tacos, short ribs, and wood-fired rotisserie chicken.
- LO-LO'S CHICKEN AND WAFFLES. // Arizona Foothills Magazine;Sep2011, p70
The article offers information about the Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles based in both Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona, which offers crispy chicken and homemade waffle.
- Movers & Shakers in a Fowl World. Anich, Peter // NZ Marketing Magazine;Jun99, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p20
Profiles people in the world of chicken marketing. Comments from independent retailer Peter Leitch; Supermarketer Brett Ashley's principles of efficient consumer response; How distributors cope with high service demand.
- KFC Rotisserie sales could fuel boom. Grimm, Matthew // Brandweek;7/19/93, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p2
Reports on the possible increase in Kentucky Fried Chicken Corp.'s media spending in the wake of the national roll-out of the Colonel's Rotisserie Gold. Incremental sales; Sales jumps during nine months of testing in Austin, Texas, Miami, Syracuse, New York, Washington and Baltimore; Three-stage...
- NFU encourages busy consumers to Love Chicken. // Poultry World;Feb2011, Vol. 165 Issue 2, p16
This article reports on the launch of a marketing campaign by the National Farmers Union (NFU) to encourage consumers in Great Britain to cook a whole chicken rather than pieces.
- Whole chicken sales rise by a quarter. // Poultry World;Jun2005, Vol. 159 Issue 6, p11
Reports on the increase in sales of whole fresh chicken following the Roast a British Chicken Weekend initiative held in April 2005 according to the British Chicken Marketing. Percentage of increase in the volume and value of chickens; Purpose of the initiative; Supporters of the initiative.
- FLYING HIGH. Cobe, Patricia // Restaurant Business;4/15/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 7, p36
The article reports that consumption of chicken in the U.S. increased by almost 25% in 2004, according to a leading commodity group. And turkey and duck are on the rise too, thanks in large part to lower prices in comparison to beef. With cost and versatility working in its favor, poultry is an...
- The Breakfast Club. Stein, Joel // Time;7/7/2008, Vol. 172 Issue 1, p53
The author discusses his experience with different types of breakfast foods, most notably chicken breakfast entrees marketed by fast food chains. Christopher Kimball, host of the television show "America's Test Kitchen," comments on the use of eggs, cereal and donuts as breakfast foods in the...