Intl. Trade Center eyes $10 mil. catering
- HOW TO...Choose a Caterer. // Business News New Jersey;04/04/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p24
Provides tips for choosing a caterer. Importance of personality in selecting a caterer; Growth of the catering industry.
- Moveable Feasts. Lang, Joan // Restaurant Business;09/15/97, Vol. 96 Issue 18, p30
Highlights the benefits of the catering business. Opportunity offered by catering business; Advantage of the business; Capital needed in opening a catering business; How restaurants can benefit in offering catering services; Approach to make in entering the business of catering. INSET: Product...
- A catered affair. Hoffman, Nancy // DollarSense;Fall98, p5
Provides ways in finding the best caterer. Questions to ask for references about potential caterers; Other areas to discuss with the caterer.
- Catering 2000: The state of the menu. Friedland // Food Management;Nov99, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p26
Discusses the factors that affect chefs and foodservice operators in the United States when they develop catering menus. Sophistication of customers; Competitions; Expectations; Increased demand in catering services; Advice to entice customers.
- Tucson-area caterers. // Inside Tucson Business;10/22/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 31, p8
Presents a chart depicting the profiles of caterers in Tucson, Arizona. Contact address and numbers of the companies; Food specialties; Services offered by each caterers; Itemized prices of food; Ranking of the companies by sales volume for 2000.
- FIVE QUESTIONS TO ASK A CATERING VENUE. // BRW;10/8/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p51
The article presents several questions to ask a catering venue including the type of catering it specializes in, the source of food and produce, and the integration of the theme of the event to the food served and the overall presentation.
- Centre news. // International Trade Forum;Jan-Mar90, Issue 1, p2
Focuses on several developments concerning the International Trade Center UNCTAD/GATT (ITC) as of January 1990. Includes highlights of a technical meeting in Geneva, Switzerland; Promotion activities for selected jute products; Analysis of companies participating in Cameroon's foreign trade;...
- Centre news. // International Trade Forum;Apr-Jun90, Issue 2, p2
Reports on developments concerning the International Trade Center. Trade information for chambers; Tropical timber; Commodities.
- MNS: Market intelligence for export decisions. Karsegard, Olof // International Trade Forum;Apr-Jun90, Issue 2, p22
Features the International Trade Center's Market News Service. Coverage; Principal users; Products covered by the service.