Compass hosts chef-meet
- Contract corner. Bailey, Michael // Nation's Restaurant News;3/11/96, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p19
Focuses on the foodservice company Eurest International.
- Lunch with Lumley. // Director;Aug1997, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p24
Features a report by food-service specialist Eurest, which shows that British men would most like to have lunch with Joanna Lumley and working women would share lunches with movie stars. Statistical information representing the survey.
- Sodexho offers to buy larger stake in Eurest France. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/22/96, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p2
Reports on Paris, France-based institutional caterer Sodexho SA's offer to buy the 33.3 percent stake in Eurest France.
- Compass to buy remaining stake in Eurest SA. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/24/96, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p2
Reports on Compass PLC's agreement to buy out the remaining interests in French caterer Eurest SA for 529.8 million French francs.
- CONTRACT ROUND-UP. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/20/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4260, p8
Presents an update on the British catering industry as of February 20, 2003. Plan of Scolarest, education catering wing of Compass Group, to invest in the London Borough of Richmond schools; Contract renewal of Eurest with national lottery operator Camelot; Sales of Catering Alliance for 2002.
- Healthy means happy. Walker, Ben // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/27/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4265, p32
Explores the approach of contract caterers towards nutrition. Trends in the food service market; Range of food included in the defense pack of Autograph for its business and industry division; Health promotion program of Eurest on its corporate account sector; Code of practice followed on health...
- Compass to acquire additional stake in Eurest. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p200
Reports that European catering company Compass has agreed to acquire a 23.9 percent stake in Eurest France.
- Compass buys into Eurest France. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/6/96, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p18
Reports on Compass Group PLC's acquisition of a stake in Eurest International.
- Compass' Eurest inks deal with Philips Electronics. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/30/98, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p26
Reports that Compass Group PLC's business-and-industry arm Eurest has inked a global-catering contract with Philips Electronics NV.