Fla. Citrus pushes large-size
- Fla. citrus dept. stops 'yuppie girl' marketing. Schneider, Mike // Marketing News;5/15/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the decision of the Florida Department of Citrus to stop its strategy of marketing grapefruit juice to young and professional women after a research showed that more men than women drink grapefruit juice. Amount spent by the department nn marketing grapefruit juice in 2002 and 2003;...
- Strong demand keeps prices stable in grapefruit segment. // Grocer;10/20/2012, p34
The article reports that the Florida Department of Citrus (FDOC) does not expect wholesale prices of Florida grapefruit in Great Britain to fall as strong demand caused by supply issues in areas like South Africa continue.
- Mahi Saute With Grapefruit Mojo & Black Bean Puree. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar97, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p28
Features the dish Mahi Saute with Grapefruit Mojo and Black Bean Puree created by chef Marty Blitz of Mise en Place and Mojo in Tampa, Florida. Contact information from the Florida Department of Citrus.
- Pan-Crusted Sea Scallops With Orange-Braised Shallots. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar97, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p29
Features the dish Pan-Crusted Sea Scallops With Orange-Braised Shallots created by chef Jim Milliotes of Christini's Ristorante Italiano in Orlando, Florida. Contact information from the Florida Department of Citrus.
- Florida sends out 300 invitations to its $28 million citrus pageant. Eckmann, Katy; Osterman, Jim; Garcia, Shelly // Adweek Western Edition;9/4/95, Vol. 45 Issue 36, p30
Reports that the Florida Department of Citrus has sent questionnaires to advertising agencies in the United States as it prepares to reviews its account. Saatchi & Saatchi's defense of the business; Naming of finalists by December 15, 1995; Review as part of whole-sale examination of cost.
- Fla. Citrus chooses health. Zbar, Jeffery D. // Advertising Age;9/30/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 40, p12
Discusses the Florida Department of Citrus' advertising campaign that started on September 29, 1996. Focus of the campaign; Public service announcements that have endorsements from partners; Advertising agency who created the campaign.
- MERCHANDISING CORNER. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p118
Covers information on food in the United States as of September 15, 2000. Effort of the Florida Department of Citrus as the sponsor of Geography Awareness Week; Introduction of Applewood Bacon from Hillshire Farm & Kahn's; Description of House of Raeford's filet boneless and bone-in breasts.
- Florida turns on citrus ad juice. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;2/7/94, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the Florida Department of Citrus' campaign to play up the documented benefits of orange juice. Advertising from Saatchi & Saatchi; Theme of the advertisements; Merchandising component tied to sweepstakes, displays and other elements.
- Fla. Citrus Dept. launches contest. // FoodService Director;2/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p16
Offers information on the Florida Department of Citrus' `Florida's Big Draw' school cafeteria mural contest for 1997.