Menu prices are up 3% in B&I
- B&I cafeteria pricing index. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p21
Presents business and industry cafeteria pricing index data for 1998. Menu item; Average price; Comparison with prices in 1996 and 1994.
- CafÃ© prices stay flat. // FoodService Director;5/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p6
Presents the results of a survey of cafeteria menu prices in the U.S. in 2004, conducted by corporate dining and facilities management executive Alex Freund. Comparison of menu prices between 2003 and 2004; Food items not considered by the survey; Possible impact of health concerns on menus.
- F/S set to grow at Fla. insurer. // FoodService Director;04/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p6
States that Progressive Insurance Co. opened its amenities building in Florida. Design of the kitchen and cafeteria; Information on the variety of comfort foods available; Prices of the food products.
- UPDATES. Herreras, Mari // Wenatchee Business Journal;Sep2005, Vol. 19 Issue 9, pB1
The article discusses the changes made to LeMolo Cafe and Deli in Wenatchee, Washington by the new owners Zeb Postelwait and his wife Emily. The couple changed the homemade breads for the sandwiches and their prices increased between 30 and 40 cents. Other changes were made in the kitchen to...
- Food for thought. // India Today;1/19/2015, p1
The article focuses on the change in the interiors of college canteens in Indian colleges and its over-priced food. Topics include the atmosphere and low-priced food in older canteens, competition faced due to opening of college cafeterias, and iconic dishes in older canteens. According to...
- Districts Cut Programs, Raise Prices to Combat Rising Costs. Schilling, Becky // FoodService Director;12/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p22
The article reports that because of increases in food and transportation costs expected by school districts for the 2008-2009 school year, many school nutrition departments are cutting programs. The Volusia School District eliminated the universal free breakfast program in 2008. Laura Roberts,...
- Inflation threat to school meals. Lewis, Mark // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/3/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4534, p4
The article focuses on the issues concerning the threat to school meals in Great Britain. It mentions that the food inflation in primary schools is believed to be on the rise again. In connection, a research reveals that five education authorities have already exceeded the Â£2 school lunch...
- THE Â£2 LUNCH. Harmer, Janet // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/3/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4534, p24
The article reports on the condition of school meals in Great Britain in 2008. It states that school caterers have been hit with the rising food prices. As a result of the steep increase of the staple ingredients, caterers might push the price of a school lunch beyond what parents are willing to...
- FNS Increases Per-Meal Rate. // FoodService Director;11/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p38
The article reports on the decision of the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food and Nutrition Service to raise the per meal rate for its food purchase program for the school year 2006-2007. The decision was made after the failure to meet at least 12% of its support level in the last school...