AHA links membership across multi organizations
- Raising the bar. Duff, Susanna // Modern Healthcare;7/1/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p12
Reports on the bar-coding plan of the National Alliance for Health Information Technology, a healthcare technology organization launched by the American Hospital Association in 2002. Purpose of forming organization; Information on the membership; Founding members of the alliance.
- Speaking the same language. Morrissey, John // Modern Healthcare;6/24/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p16
Provides information on the National Alliance for Health Information Technology to be launched by the American Hospital Association that will address the lack of standards-based information systems in healthcare. Participants in the alliance; Comments from the Health Care EBusiness...
- AHA, others team up in bid to set, promote IT standards for caregiving. Webb, Craig // AHA News;7/1/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 25, p1
Reports on the formation of the National Alliance for Health Information Technology in the U.S. by hospitals and health care groups in 2002. Types of organizations involved in the alliance; Role of the American Hospital Association in the formation of the alliance; Significance of information...
- Collaborators, Colleagues and Friends. Dolan, Thomas C. // Healthcare Executive;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p6
The author discusses the key relationships of American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) with many organizations. The author says that ACHE works with several organizations in the area of diversity such as the Asian Health Care Leaders Association. The author states that columns were...
- Scans. // AHA News;9/16/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 36, p3
Presents news briefs on hospital services in the U.S. as of September 16, 2002. Increase in hospital compensation packages in 2001; Information on the National Resident Matching Program lawsuit filed against the American Hospital Association; Groups which signed up for the National Alliance for...
- Health care providers are findng strength in numbers. Prenon, Mary T. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/6/95, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p29
Presents information on hospital affiliations made by the Westchester County. Most recent agreement; Contract signed between Westchester County Medical Center and New Rochelle Hospital Medical Center; Comments from officials.
- Atlanta hospitals' collaboration may be first step toward... Greene, Jay // Modern Healthcare;9/23/96, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p17
Reports on the collaborative agreement between Northside Hospital and Egleston Children's Hospital, both of Atlanta, Georgia. Information on the affiliation; Comments from Karen Carlisle, spokeswoman for Northside; Information on both hospitals.
- Partners alliance protests federal contract award. Markley, Jennifer // Inside Tucson Business;07/22/96, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the protest filed by the Western Healthcare Alliance (WHA) against the federal government's award of a $2.5 billion healthcare contract to one of its competitors. WHA president Ron McLaughlin's comment about Tri-West Healthcare Alliance's bid; Background on the Civilian Health &...
- Balancing complex choices. Cerne, Frank // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;6/20/93, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p28
Focuses on achieving strategic integration in multiprovider health networks. Juggling capital needs and resource allocation; Affiliation agreements between networks; Centralized financial planning, acquisition, allocation and treasuries; Management services organization approach;...