Carry-on meals at CA airport
- CA One intros $4.75 `Conewich'. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p18
Reports on the introduction of the `conewich' by CA One Services at the Tulsa International Airport's food service operations in Oklahoma. Main selling points of the sandwich; Rationale behind the conewich concept; Pasta offerings served by CA One at other airports.
- CA One lands New Orleans airport concessionaire contract. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/26/99, Vol. 33 Issue 30, p18
Reports that CA One Services Inc. was named concessionaire for the New Orleans International Airport in a ten-year deal with the city as of July 26, 1999.
- CA One's new guarantee. // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p24
Reports that CA One has extended its customer service program in three terminals in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. Overview of the program; Other programs of CA One; Brief background of CA One.
- CA One 'in a storm'. // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p28
Cites the efforts of General Manager Joe Taylor and his staff to keep on operating CA One Services, a division of Delaware North, at New Orleans International Airport in Louisiana during Hurricane Georges.
- CA One adds Internet. // FoodService Director;05/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p30
Reports on the move of CA One Svcs. to add Internet access in two of its upgraded facilities at Richmond International Airport in Virginia. Reason behind the move; Services offered by the Internet stations.
- News digests. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/24/99, Vol. 33 Issue 21, p18
Reports on developments related to food service in the United States as of May 24, 1999. Includes CA One Services' appointment as manager of the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport in Texas.
- CA One takes top awards. // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p30
Highlights the airport foodservice and retail management company CA One Services, a subsidiary of Delaware North Companies. Awards bestowed by Airports Council International-North America to CA One; Progressive concepts regarding facilities introduced by CA One.
- CA One introduces new bakery brand. // FoodService Director;12/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p6
Reports on the introduction of a bakery brand concept called Mrs. Rich's Bakery, by CA One at Buffalo/Niagra International Airport on November 3, 1997. Estimated number of bakeries Rich Products expected to have operating by the end of 1998; Comments from Chuck Moran, president of CA One; When...
- CA One hits impasse with airport, hot-dog vendor. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/21/96, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p22
Reports on CA One Services' problem with a black hot-dog vendor and the Richmond International Airport in Virginia. Airport commission's opposition to CA's placement of the Lynwood Fonville's hot-dog stand near the baggage claim area; Background on CA's support for minority and DBE...