`Brands helping drive attendance'
- Create a Uniform That Says "I'm With the Brand.". Zorger, Jen // Wearables;Jan2010, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p37
The article focuses on how Pony Express Printing successfully outfitted the brand ambassadors of a food vendor at a baseball arena in Dallas, Texas. The food vendor wanted a uniform that will help its brand ambassadors get noticed in the crowd of sellers walking around the stadium. It describes...
- Major League Munchies. // Food Management;May2001, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p12
Reports the trend of ballpark food service in the United States. Launch of Miller and PNC park; Expansions of ballpark cuisines; Revenue gained from traditional food favorites.
- Tropicana Field to feature brewpub restaurant and cigar bar. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/15/97, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p18
Focuses on the food service facilities and concessionaires of the Tropicana Field baseball field which is set to open in the spring 1998 in Saint Petersburg, Florida.
- At PNC Park, food is more than hot dogs and Crackerjacks. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;06/11/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p20
Focuses on the food services at PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Availability of various type of food; Restaurants operating in the park venue; Prices of foods; Policy on foodservices.
- Forget peanuts and Cracker Jacks. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/14/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p49
The article focuses on the food companies or stalls at the Victory Field ballpark in Indianapolis, Indiana. The companies include Build-a-Burger, Corona Light Cantina and Bullpen Pizzeria. The specialties and prices offered by each of the companies are provided. Their exact location inside the...
- Restaura taps MICROS 8700 platform for Bank One ballpark. Rubinstein, Ed // Nation's Restaurant News;04/20/98, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p78
Reports on Restaura Inc.'s installation of a touch-screen point-of-sale solution in the foodservice section of the Bank One baseball park in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Anniversary thoughts: 23 years & counting. Michaelides, Stephen // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep94, Vol. 78 Issue 9, p128
Reflects on the author's 23 years as commercial foodservice writer. Reason for turning down a job offer as editor of a supermarket publication; Growth seen in the foodservice industry through the years; Thoughts on the California Culinary Academy; Comment on extending the reach of brand...
- Centerplate swings for fences with ballpark upgrade in Tampa. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;4/23/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p14
The article reports that sports and entertainment catering and concessions specialist, Centerplate Inc. has finished renovating its foodservice operations at Tropicana Field, the home park of Major League Baseball's Tampa Bay Devil Rays in Florida. The $900,000 renovations include updated...
- Dodgers Go Prix Fixe. // Food Management;Feb2007, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p26
The article reports on the Los Angeles Dodgers baseball team's offer of a fixed price ticket that includes an all-you-can-eat option for ticket buyers in one section of the ballpark in Los Angeles, California. Available at both regular concession stands and through buffet-style help-yourself...