`Brands helping drive attendance'
- Create a Uniform That Says "I'm With the Brand.". Zorger, Jen // Wearables;Jan2010, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p37
The article focuses on how Pony Express Printing successfully outfitted the brand ambassadors of a food vendor at a baseball arena in Dallas, Texas. The food vendor wanted a uniform that will help its brand ambassadors get noticed in the crowd of sellers walking around the stadium. It describes...
- Major League Munchies. // Food Management;May2001, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p12
Reports the trend of ballpark food service in the United States. Launch of Miller and PNC park; Expansions of ballpark cuisines; Revenue gained from traditional food favorites.
- Tropicana Field to feature brewpub restaurant and cigar bar. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/15/97, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p18
Focuses on the food service facilities and concessionaires of the Tropicana Field baseball field which is set to open in the spring 1998 in Saint Petersburg, Florida.
- At PNC Park, food is more than hot dogs and Crackerjacks. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;06/11/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p20
Focuses on the food services at PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Availability of various type of food; Restaurants operating in the park venue; Prices of foods; Policy on foodservices.
- Forget peanuts and Cracker Jacks. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/14/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p49
The article focuses on the food companies or stalls at the Victory Field ballpark in Indianapolis, Indiana. The companies include Build-a-Burger, Corona Light Cantina and Bullpen Pizzeria. The specialties and prices offered by each of the companies are provided. Their exact location inside the...
- Restaura taps MICROS 8700 platform for Bank One ballpark. Rubinstein, Ed // Nation's Restaurant News;04/20/98, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p78
Reports on Restaura Inc.'s installation of a touch-screen point-of-sale solution in the foodservice section of the Bank One baseball park in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Anniversary thoughts: 23 years & counting. Michaelides, Stephen // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep94, Vol. 78 Issue 9, p128
Reflects on the author's 23 years as commercial foodservice writer. Reason for turning down a job offer as editor of a supermarket publication; Growth seen in the foodservice industry through the years; Thoughts on the California Culinary Academy; Comment on extending the reach of brand...
- The Plant and Blacksheep create Jamie Oliver at Gatwick brand. Gosling, Emily // Design Week (Online Edition);7/4/2012, p7
The article reports on Jamie Oliver at Gatwick, a new concept for the airport, created by Plant and Blacksheep. It is noted that the Jamie's Italian and Union Jacks restaurants is combined with a new food-to-go concept in the new airport concept. It is mentioned that joy of flying idea,...
- Casinos define themselves better when gaming and food pair well. Schwartz, David // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/16/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 46, pP25
The article explores the author's views on the importance of restaurants to a casino's brand. He focuses on the role of food and beverage in branding and marketing a casino. The author believes that a good pairing of gaming and food helps casinos define themselves better. He stresses the need...