GAP upgrades its breakfast menus
- FOR STAFFERS ON THE GO: The Gap outfits cafes with express lunch, supper. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p38
Reports on the extended-hour dinner service provided by Gap Inc. for its employees in California. Estimated number of employees served; Total annual revenue; Features of express food; Availability of the program and prices of food.
- Gap unveils a funky food truck. STRANG, HEATHER // Display & Design Ideas;Oct2011, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p12
The article offers information on Pico de Gap food trucks launched by Gap Inc. several locations in the U.S. It states that each Pico de Gap truck features a customized menu from each chef. It mentions that the Pico de Gap trucks are hand-painted and include a replica of a vintage Gap ad, as...
- Sailing into the mass market: Discount rivals stand at attention. Sanders, Shari // Discount Store News;3/4/96, Vol. 35 Issue 5, pA36
Discusses the Old Navy marketing concept of The Gap. Opening of an Old Navy location in Saint Louis, Missouri; How discounters can compete with Old Navy; Comments of Kim Kraut of Bear Stearns.
- Full speed ahead for Gap's Old Navy. // Discount Store News;9/2/96, Vol. 35 Issue 17, p21
Reports on the retail stores opened by Old Navy Clothing Co., a division of Gap, in the United States for 1996.
- Gap grabs sites. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/4/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 42, p10
Reports on Gap Inc.'s plans to open Gap and GapKids flagship stores in Santa Monica, California, in June 1998.
- Online Gap now open for business. Guglielmo, Connie // Inter@ctive Week;12/15/97, Vol. 4 Issue 44, p51
Presents information on the Gap Incorporated which is located in San Francisco. Statistical information representing 1997 revenue and employees; Effects of launching of the company's Web site; Indepth look at the company.
- Gap discount store to open in Ferndale. Halliday, Jean // Crain's Detroit Business;8/22/94, Vol. 10 Issue 34, p1
Previews the debut of Gap Inc.'s discount clothing store in Ferndale, Michigan. Financial issues.
- Gap's Drexler: Saluting Old Navy. Tosh, Mark // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/1/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 82, p20
Reports on the expansion of The Gap division Old Navy Clothing Co. Addition of apparel lines; Experiments with new merchandising concepts; Launching of a store in New York City on November 3, 1995; Merchandise offered at the store; Comments from president and chief executive officer Millard...
- Filling a sales gap. Gault, Ylonda // Crain's New York Business;10/16/95, Vol. 11 Issue 42, p3
Reports on Gap Inc.'s sales strategy by opening a low-priced warehouse-style store called the Old Navy in New York and other locations in the United States. Pilot test of stores in the New York region; Sales concepts including low-operating costs and high turn-over; Solution to Gap's low...