FoodCapsule: What consumers like about soup
- Our survey says... Bellegris, A. // Business Quarterly;Autumn96, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the survey `Canadian Attitudes to Survey Research and Issues of Privacy, conducted by the Canadian Survey Research Council, of Canadians' attitudes towards research surveys. Factors limiting Canadians' willingness to participate in surveys; Canadians' perceptions on the importance of...
- Making sense of the numbers: How well do you read a benefits survey? Duff, Susanna // Employee Benefit News;Jan1999, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p23
Presents information on assessments of what constitutes a well-grounded survey, and what standards should apply to a meaningful research. Consumer questions to ask.
- Perils of Polling. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Sep2000, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p5
Elaborates the drawbacks of public opinion surveys.
- Middle-Class Angst, All-Electric Cars, Etc. Dolliver, Mark // Brandweek;4/19/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 16, p23
The article presents several news briefs about public opinion poll responses on various topics including large financial institutions, Southwest Airlines, and class mobility.
- Tortilla market grows. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Sep97, Vol. 86 Issue 9, p8
Reports the result of the 1996 tortilla market survey conducted by the Tortilla Industry Association. Growth in the sales of tortilla products.
- Local focal point. // Restaurant Hospitality;May95, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p42
Cites a survey of restaurant customer attitudes in the United States. Need for marketers to put emphasis on local marketing.
- Ex-Soviet states lead world in ad cynicism. Rickard, Leah // Advertising Age;6/5/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 23, p3
Reports on the study showing that citizens of the former Soviet Union don't think much of advertising compared with consumers in the rest of the world. Disclosure of the complete study data during Roper Starch Worldwide's Global Conference on research on June 15-16, 1995; Nature of the old...
- You Can No Longer Argue... // Foreign Policy;Nov/Dec2007, Issue 163, p21
The article reports on the results of a 2007 survey of hoteliers in Europe regarding which nationalities were considered to be the most, and least, desirable tourists. Some of the criteria used to judge included traits such as a willingness to speak the local language, politeness, and tipping....
- Your vote counts! // Practical Caravan;Jun2015, p11
The article presents the result of a poll on the holiday travel plans of British people for summer 2015.