Shell co-brands Charley's Steakery, TCBY
- 13 Gilligan Oil retail sites for sale. // National Petroleum News;Apr2007, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p11
The article reports that NRC Realty Advisors LLC has announced that it has been retained by Cincinnati-based Gilligan Oil Co. LLC to organize and execute a sealed bid sale of 13 gas stations in Ohio. According to the author, the sale comprises 12 operating Shell gas stations and one operating...
- On the Go. GAGER, RUSS // Retail Merchandiser;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p62
A review is offered for the convenience stores owned by retail operator Gilligan Oil Co. LLC in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- 'Effective and Efficient'. Davidson, Staci // Retail Merchandiser;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p74
The article offers information on the business development of U.S.-based Gilligan Oil Co. LLC. It states that the company is confident enough to continue it growth throughout Ohio with quality team of managers and a improvised office management system. It further informs that the company is...
- 'Effective and Efficient'. Davidson, Staci // Retail Merchandiser;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p51
The article offers a corporate profile for the Ohio-based Gilligan Oil Co. LLC in 2012. Pat Gilligan, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the company, started in 1993 and currently operates and owns about 30 convenience stores under the banners of Sunoco, Exxon and Shell. The...
- TCBY inks development pacts for Lebanon, Brazil. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/18/95, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p58
Reports that the TCBY International Division of TCBY Enterprises Inc. has awarded development rights for Lebanon and Brazil to open TCBY units in those countries.
- TCBY seals master deal for Australia, Pacific Rim. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/30/96, Vol. 30 Issue 38, p104
Reports on TCBY Enterprises Inc.'s signing of a master franchisee for several Asia-Pacific region.
- TCBY signs deal for Treats outlets in Fina c-stores. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/28/96, Vol. 30 Issue 42, p2
Reports on the development pact signed by TCBY Enterprises Inc. to place TCBY Treats frozen-dessert outlets in an unspecified number of Fina convenience stores.
- Has TCBY found its way? Dunnavant, Keith // Restaurant Business;4/10/94, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p44
Features TCBY Enterprises' economic performance and its strategies to stay in business. Store closures since 1989; Focus on strengthening the franchise system; Opening of locations inside airports, school and turnpike with Host Marriott and ARA Services; Opening of non-traditional sites;...
- TCBY breaks the ad ice with campaign. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/9/94, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p15
Reports on TCBY's investments on its advertising campaign. Target consumers.