ARAMARK opens first Java City Cafe concept
- Aramark teams up with Java City for retail venue. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/10/99, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p26
Highlights Aramark Corp.'s partnership with Java City to open Aramark's first completely retail Java City Cafe in Hartford, Connecticut.
- Aramark ventures off-campus at Elon to open a new coffee-shop student hangout. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/11/96, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p19
Reports on Aramark's establishment of the College Coffee Shop off-campus coffee house at Elon College in Raleigh, North Carolina. Menu offerings; Comments from Jeff Gazda, the foodservice director; Prices.
- Aramark opens B&I prototype. // FoodService Director;1/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p16
The article reports on the launch of Tower CafÃ© by Aramark at its corporate headquarters in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The space will serve not only as a place for Aramark employees and other building tenants to eat and meet, but as a testing ground for new concepts in corporate dining. The...
- First Millstone cafe opens at P&G home office. // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the opening of the first Millstone Cafe at Procter & Gamble's (P&G) Cincinnati, Ohio headquarter in September 1998. Joint effort between P&G and ARAMARK; Aim to determine the most effective way to implement branded coffee propositions in other environments; Campaign to promote the...
- Aramark rolls out bakery-cafe. // FoodService Director;2/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p11
The article focuses on the bakery-cafÃ© Bleecker Street CafÃ© introduced by the Higher Education division of Aramark in college campuses in the U.S. Bleecker Street was established as a place for generation Y students to relax. The Bleecker Street offers a variety of sandwiches, soups,...
- Aramark hits the mark with latest Goldman, Sachs cafeteria. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;08/10/98, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p73
Reports on Aramark's takeover of the food service operation at the cafeteria of the Goldman, Sachs headquarters in New York City. Changing demographics of the building's occupants; Culinary offerings at the cafeteria; Adaptability of Aramark's operations.
- L.A. distributor reassesses title mix. Mediati, Ellen // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;01/01/97, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p24
Reports on ARAMark's alleged plan to hack 1,700 unprofitable titles from its distribution list. 18% average sell-through of the firm; Prediction that the firm is going to cut based on the profitability titles; Speculation that the firm is trying to get better terms and conditions out of...
- Aramark launches nutrition ed. program. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;2/19/96, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p18
Reports on Aramark's launching of a nutrition education program for elementary and secondary schools in time for National Nutrition Month.
- Aramark to help markets services to schools. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/6/97, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p26
Reports that Aramark has developed an alliance with the Education Services Council to market contracted services to public-and-private school districts. Other charter members.