Planet Hollywood targets n/t units
- Cool Sequel. Krummert, Bob // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov98, Vol. 82 Issue 11, p38
Focuses on Planet Hollywood's launching of its Cool Planet gourmet ice cream operation meant to combine the glamour of Hollywood with the sales potential of frozen deserts. Features of the Cool Planet unit in Hollywood, California; Features of the contract signed between Host Marriott Services...
- Host Marriott in concept talks with Planet Hollywood, Ranch*1. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/22/97, Vol. 31 Issue 51, p21
Reports that Host Marriott Services Corp. is in negotiations with Planet Hollywood and Ranch*1 to install versions of those restaurant concepts into Host Marriott airport and shopping mall venues in the United States.
- Planet Hollywood, Aladdin to team on Vegas venture. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/10/97, Vol. 31 Issue 45, p6
Announces the joint-venture project of Planet Hollywood International Inc. (PHI) and Aladdin Gaming LLC. Amount allocated for the project; Terms in the joint venture.
- Here's the scoop. // Louisville Magazine;Jun98, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p11
Reports on the 68th anniversary of the Emery Ice Cream Co. at New Albany in Louisville, Kentucky. JoAnn Flynn as owner of the ice cream parlor; Selection of flavors; Price per scoop.
- The scoop on D.C.'s ice cream. Alford, Andrea L. // Hill;4/10/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p24
The article features ice cream parlors in Washington, D.C.
- Whip De Doo. Wolee, Kevin // Cincinnati Magazine;Aug2008, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p220
The article reviews the ice cream parlour Putz's Creamy Whip located in Los Angeles, California.
- CRE-AMO. M., M. // Restaurant Business;12/15/2002, Vol. 101 Issue 20, p24
Focuses on Pennsylvania-based Cre-Amo Classic Cones owned by Auntie Anne. Justification for name of the restaurant; Menu served in the restaurant; Franchise fees for opening a restaurant.
- Homer's odyssey: Icing the competition. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;8/22/94, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p58
Focuses on Homer's Ice Cream, a single-unit ice cream parlor that will celebrate its 60th anniversary in 1995. Survival of competition from restaurant chains; Specialization in super-premium ice cream; Location in Chicago's North Shore; Ingredients of ice cream; Bestselling flavors; Offering of...
- Sweet things in store for Dewar's Candy. Fujimoto, Deborah Rivera // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2/8/2002, Issue 322888, p6
Reports the expansion of Dewar's Family Candy and Ice Cream Parlor candy store in Bakersfield, California. Allocation of 300,000 dollars for each retail store; Exploration of potential sites in Visalia, Fresno and San Luis Obispo; Concentration on the opened retail stores.