24-hour service at State Farm Insur
- State farm finds a better way. Krizan, William G. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/18/96, Vol. 237 Issue 21, p44
Reports on State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co.'s Alpharetta building project in Georgia. Use of design-build teamwork approach on the project; Comments by Lon Brandle on the approach; State Farm's basic philosophy.
- State Farm building administrative offices. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;12/12/94 - 12/19/94, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p21
Reports that the State Farm Insurance Company is planning to build a 14,122 square foot office building on Route 59 in Airmont, New York.
- With a La Carte or 7-Meal-Package: State Farm goes healthy. // FoodService Director;09/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the meal program called `Just Right--Morning Noon and Night,' to be introduced by State Farm Insurance Cos. in its Bloomington, Illinois headquarters. Caloric equivalent of the meals; How the program will be implemented.
- At state farm site: Eurest mounts a plan for branded foodcourt. // FoodService Director;09/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p5
Reports how State Farm Insurance Companies in Bloomington, Illinois is enhancing foodservices at its headquarters location by adding a branded foodcourt. Restaurant brands to be put up in the food court; Restaurant brands as internal options requested by the employees.
- Damaged building gets architectural overhaul. McDaniels, Nevonne // Wenatchee Business Journal;May2004, Vol. 18 Issue 5, pA16
Focuses on the reconstruction of the State Farm Insurance Co.'s building in Wenatchee, Washington after a van automobile accident in October 2003. Changes caused by the reconstruction; Challenges faced by owner Linda Saseen; Significance of the new building design on the company.
- State Farm, First American join growing Palm Bluffs. Radke, Chuck // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2/28/2003, Issue 323053, p1
Reports on the construction of the home for the State Farm Insurance Co. and First American Title Co. in the Palm Bluffs Corporate Center in California. Number of the jobs in the area; Closure of the two operation centers of State Farm; Number of workers affected by the closure.
- State Farm Finds Insurance Through CIMS. Frank, Dave // Cleaning & Maintenance Management;Jul2009, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p44
The article discusses the use of the International Sanitary Supply Association's (ISSA) Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS) by Steve Spencer, facilities specialist for State Farm Insurance, in selecting facilities service contractors. All new contractors hired by State Farm should be...
- The Art of Carpet Maintenance. Babcock, Regina Raiford // Buildings;Jan2005, Vol. 99 Issue 1, p54
Focuses on the interior design and maintenance policy of State Farm Insurance Cos. Advantage of carpet tiles to the facility's design; Interior design of the facilities. INSETS: Green on Carpet Maintenance?;A Passion for Green.
- State Farm combines claims operations here. Hesse, Jennifer // Journal of Business (10756124);5/20/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 11, pA5
Reports on State Farm Insurance Co.'s consolidation of its Spokane-area and Coeur d'Alene automobile and homeowners' insurance claims offices by moving them to a building at the Iron Bridge Corporate Campus in Spokane, Washington. Number of employees at the facility; Facility's role as a...