`Bundled bids' are gaining ground in B&I marketplace
- New contract scoreboard. // FoodService Director;2/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p36
Lists food service contractor accounts in the United States for the period ended February 1997. Contractor; Account; People served; Location.
- How contractors are performing. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p101
Reports on the results of `FoodService' periodical's 1996 census of food service contract companies in the United States. Increase in contracting revenues; Market strategies by contract management companies; Regional expansion thrusts; Consolidation outlook.
- Margins: Most execs. see new pressures on profitability. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p104
Reports on contract management executives' concern about prospects for profitability. Profitability concerns of Guckenheimer Enterprises Inc. and Marriott Management Services; Cost factor issue.
- Strategies: `Bundled bids' to trigger new biz economies. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p113
Reports on the `bundling' of food service management contracts in the United States. Contractors' concern about the trend of large contractor-provided projects; Pros and cons to bundling.
- 1996 penetration for key market segments. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p116
Presents key market segment penetration figures for food service management contractors in the United States in 1996.
- Operators & contractors size up 'bundling' trends. // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p16
Focuses on the discussion among food service operators and contractors about the placement of multiple sites under a single operating contract or bundling at the 1998 SFM national conference held in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Predictions on bundling; Types of escape clauses written into bundling...
- New downsizing wave hits B&I. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p1
Focuses on the trends that affected the business and industry (B&I) segment of the United States foodservice industry in 1998. Corporate layoffs in key areas; Decline in lunch participation; Growth in business and industry accounts; Less spending of people who are eating lunch; Strategies to...
- New contract scoreboard. // FoodService Director;09/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p36
Presents contract scoreboard of food service contractors in the United States. Companies; Account; Location.
- New contract scoreboard. // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p28
Presents the accounts won by various foodservice providers in the United States as of November 15, 1998. Contractor; Account; Serving; Location.