Partnerships & Acquisitions . .
- Marketing the Value of Procurement: Part I. // Government Procurement;Jun2004, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p50
As stewards of the public trust, public procurement professionals are trained in skills and strategies of ethical and equitable government procurement, which encompass acquisition methods, supply chain management, contract management, dispute resolution, warehousing, surplus property management...
- Even Tech M&A Shows Signs of Upcoming Weakness. Flynn, Mary Kathleen // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/14/2016, p1
Expectations for tech M&A in the short term are much lower than previous polls, but activity may pick up again in the long run
- Master Acquisition. // Dairy Field;Oct2001, Vol. 184 Issue 10, p13
Reports on the acquisition of Master Dairies Inc by ecFood division of ecIndustries. Construction of online purchasing for client companies; Implementation of e-commerce strategies to Master Dairies members; Mission toward the attainment of efficient and competitive pricing for goods and services.
- Merger to bring Polysort new e-commerce services. Loepp, Don // Crain's Cleveland Business;02/28/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p8
Announces the merger between Polysort Inc. and PolymerSite.com for online plastic resin sales in Cleveland, Ohio. Impact of the merger on electronic commerce services of Polysort; Role of electronic commerce on growth of Polysort; Ways to participate on the Web site; Features of the Web site.
- E-marketplaces come full circle. Karpinski, Richard // B to B;01/08/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p23
Reports the status of electronic-marketplaces in the United States in the year 2000. Reactions of losing electronic-commerce marketplaces to the situation; Effects of industry-led hubs on independent marketers; Acquisitions and alliances in the sector; Projection of industry consortia impacting...
- Recovering markets and continuing consolidation. Booker, Ellis // B to B;4/8/2002, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p8
Focuses on the economic recovery and continuing consolidation of the electronic-marketplace in the U.S. Transformation of business processes; Consolidation and mergers among the boutique firms; Dispute on the proposed mergers between Hewlett-Packard and Compaq Computer Corp.
- Mellon, Macgregor Join TFM Concetrator Bandwagon. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;12/17/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 49, p6
Reports the plan of Mellon Trust Global Securities Services of straight-through processing on Transaction Flow Manager model. Connection of client and host on central matching; Provision of electronic trading extensions on electronic order, execution and post-trade; Impact of marketing network...
- 10 steps to e-commerce integration. StengerJr., Thomas M. // Materials Management in Health Care;Sep2000, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p34
Provides guidelines for electronic commerce integration in the United States. Development of the guidelines by the BJC Health Systems; Variables necessary for selecting an e-commerce partner; Factors affecting contract compliance; Importance of evaluating processes and technologies used by...
- Syntra on the Web. Hickey, Kathleen // Traffic World;7/19/99, Vol. 259 Issue 3, p39
Reports the consolidation of Syntra company with Manugistics company for economic commerce. Aim on the partnership of the two companies; Advantages of the collaboration to small shippers; Implication of the collaboration to the product market of the two companies.