College Sales Rebound in Sept., Driving YTD Growth up 1%
- CSFB still looking for stakes in e-bond systems. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;01/10/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p1
Focuses on the investment Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.'s models for electronic commerce strategy. Proprietary model represented by PrimeTrade; Consortium model represented by its membership with BrokerTec and TradeWeb; Broker-dealer model represented by the Trading Edge deal.
- Can Reuters Deliver Middleware Goods? O'Connell, Brian // Traders Magazine;Jan2002, Vol. 15 Issue 191, p74
Reveals that content and connectivity are the formulas at Reuters institutional financial division to stay profitable. Electronic commerce unit of Reuters; Challenges facing the financial industry; Arrangement of Reuters with Credit Suisse First Boston; Link of Reuters with information...
- CSFB Names First E-Com Chief. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;05/01/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the appointment of Philip Vasan as head of CSFB-Next, the institutional electronic commerce initiative of Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. Duties and responsibilities; Vasan's accomplishments as former global head of foreign exchange for Credit Suisse; Plan to invest in the...
- Let's make a deal. Mattson-Teig, Beth // National Real Estate Investor;May2000, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p120
Deals with the declines of the lending environment in the United States in 1999 through first quarter of 2000. Credit Suisse First Boston's lending volume for the first quarter of 2000; Reasons retails are not one of the priorities of lenders; Retail deals of Prudential Mortgage Capital in...
- Analyst predicts rise in web sales. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;3/22/2004, Issue 1710, p27
Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. equity research analyst Scott Barry said online travel sales were set to top $96 billion in 2007 from 2003 levels of $39 billion. He said it was the third time predictions had been updated and so far they had proved "conservative every year." He predicted...
- Claydon picks up 10m pound CS brief. Barrett, Lucy // Marketing Week;11/16/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p13
Reports on the Internet service to be offered by investment house Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. dubbed Global Investor Portfolio. Appointment of Claydon Heeley Jones Mason agency to handle the company's European direct marketing business; Details of the service; Advertising campaign being...
- A case of the interface. Blazina, Jennifer // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Feb99, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p62
Provides information on online trading. Electronic services of Zap; What the main page offers; Feature of the Leo Web interface; Online order entry platform at Lind-Waldock & Co.; Services offered by Credit Suisse First Boston; Proprietary interface at Interactive Brokers.
- Credit Suisse First Boston reactivates U.S. merchant banking. Horowitz, Jed // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/97, Vol. 63 Issue 43, p3
Reports on the Credit Suisse First Boston's investment plans in Canada and the United States. Appointment of Hartley Rogers and Michael Schmertzler to coordinate the program; Rogers and Schmertzler's career highlights; History of the company's proprietary equity investments; Reentry to the...
- CSFB realigns emerging markets under one umbrella. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/02/98, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p10
Presents information on the reorganization of the Credit Suisse First Boston company's emerging market business. How it was reorganized; Details on the umbrella setup; Details on how the combination of the three groups will help.