Texas' Adopted Biology & 3-5 ESL Textbooks
- Post Restructuring, Leaner Bedford, Freeman And Worth Enters 2002. // Educational Marketer;2/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p2
Focuses on the restructuring of the management of college publisher, Bedford, Freeman and Worth. INSET: California K-8 Reading Adoption, 2002 Approved Instructional.
- Bedford/St. Martin Titles Deepen Wadsworth Political Science Line. // Educational Marketer;8/13/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p3
Focuses on the acquisition of political science book titles from Bedford, Freeman and Worth company by Thomson Learning company.
- Strong Sales Throughout K-12 Propel Pearson Ed. To Top Spot in Alabama's $35.5 Million Math Adoption. // Educational Marketer;11/8/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 32, p1
No abstract available.
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/13/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p8
The article offers news briefs related to the educational publishing industry in the U.S. including the launch of an online portal that focuses on the global economic crisis by Cengage Learning Inc. and the release of Virtual Investigations, a digital laboratory activity program, by Glencoe...
- Multimedia geography. // Multimedia Schools;May/Jun95, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p12
Reports on Glencoe-McGraw-Hill's alliance with the National Geographic Society in developing a multimedia geography curriculum. Terms of the agreement.
- OUTRAGE OF THE WEEK! // Gay & Lesbian Times;11/18/2004, Issue 882, p26
Reports on the Texas State Board of Education's approval of health textbooks after publishers, Holt Rinehart and Winston and Glencoe/McGraw-Hill decided to make changes on the definition of marriage. Comments of board member Terri Leo on changes made by publishers on textbooks; Definition of...
- Tracking System, Homework Assignments Are Key to Raising College Textbook Sales in New E-Book. // Educational Marketer;12/1/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p1
Reports that Bedford, Freeman and Worth and education technology solutions provider Aplia have developed an electronic tracking system with mandatory assignments and activities that have to be turned in periodically to the instructor.
- Though Pearson College Imprints Dominate, BFW Leads in English, Thomson Leads in ESL in 2005. // Educational Marketer;5/15/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 15, p1
The article focuses on the market performance of college textbook publishers in 2005 in the U.S. Pearson Education Inc. dominated sales of books in English literature and language arts in 2005 with an estimated share of more than 30 percent in the retail market. But despite its dominance,...
- Glencoe/McGraw-Hill's earth science textbook and videodiscs... // Curriculum Administrator;Mar1998, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p55
Provides information about the videodiscs and compact disc-read only memory (CD-ROM) programs offered by Glencoe/McGraw-Hill to supplement earth science program. Other titles available in `Earth Science' program.