SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT
- Fitch Downgrades New York. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p1
Fitch Ratings Inc. on June 5, 2003 downgraded New York's general obligation and personal income tax debt rating to AA-minus from AA, and the state's appropriation debt rating to A-plus from AA-minus. The state's Tobacco Settlement Financing Corp. is starting to price $2.3 billion in debt...
- 144A STRAIGHT DEBT. // Private Placement Letter;2/24/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p6
Presents a chart on 144A straight debt issuance during the years 2001 and 2002.
- 144A HIGH YIELD CORPORATE DEBT. // Private Placement Letter;2/24/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p6
Presents a chart on 144A high-yield corporate debt issuance during the years 2001 and 2002.
- SECURITIZED DEBT. // Private Placement Letter;2/24/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p7
Presents a chart on securitized debt issuance during the years 2001 and 2002.
- South Carolina Preparing $90 Million GO Deal, Heavy on the Refunding. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/3/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31648, p36
Triple-A rated South Carolina will competitively sell $90 million of general obligation bonds on June 4, 2003, most of which will be refunding debt, for an expected net-present-value savings of between 4% and 5%. State Treasurer Grady Patterson said his office is constantly monitoring the...
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/8/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 34, p51
Lists planned debt offerings registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission one month prior to September 4, 2003. Line of business of the company seeking financing; Type of security sought; Investment banks involved in underwriting the debt.
- Monrovia, Calif., Refinances its Defaulted RDA Debt. WEBSTER, KEELEY // Bond Buyer;2/26/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33867, p3
The article reports that California-based Southwest Securities Inc., a redevelopment agency, has refinanced its Registered Debt Agreement (RDA) after a five-year note by the company went into default in 2012.
- Fannie Inaugurating Weekly Short-Term Debt Auctions. Brockman, Joshua // American Banker;11/9/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 216, p12
Reports on the Federal National Mortgage Association's (Fannie Mae) launch of an insurance program for short-term debt to give investors in the United States three- and six-month securities on a more regular basis. Fannie's plan to auction the debt every Tuesday; Irregularity of the issuance of...
- FIIG backs calls for cuts to red tape. // Money Management;1/28/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p9
The article reports on the move of the FIIG Securities to back the recommendation of the Australian Financial Centre Forum that would reduce the regulatory requirements for the issuance of high-quality corporate debt to the retail market in Australia.