SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p50
Presents a list of planned equities that have been registered in the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as of November 2003. Name of equity; Type of business; Stock price information.
- Driving with the Top Down. Tweddell, Jerry // Financial Planning;Oct2002, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p71
Presents information on convertible securities. Volatility of U.S. stocks; Advantages and disadvantages of convertible securities; Benefits of investing in convertible securities. INSET: Top 35 Convertible Funds.
- Make a move into liquidity. Abrams, Colin // Finance Week;2/8/2002, p16
Examines the trends in stock trading in South Africa. Analysis stock exchange indexes; Probabilities favoring continued downturn of the stock market; Recommended investment move.
- How to contain value. Hasenfuss, Marc // Finance Week;2/10/2003, p20
Reports on the listing of John Daniel Holdings (JDH) at the Johannesburg Stock Exchange in South Africa. Factors expected to affect the company's stocks performance; Trading patterns of JDH.
- Value stocks: Give up or hold out? Burke, Jeanne // Bank Investment Consultant;Mar2000, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p46
Analyzes the value of the S and P 500 and Treasury bonds in the United States. Value analysis by PNC Advisors; Comparison between the ten-year Treasury yield and earnings yield of the S and P 500 in January 2000; Distortion of ratio and relative value between stocks and bonds; Recommendation of...
- Desperate Companies Choke on Pipes. // SCOR Report;Jun2002, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p7
Provides information on several structured private investment in public equity deals that companies engage into.
- Think Pink. Mitchell, James E. // Equities;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p9
Focuses on the esoteric electronic Pink Sheets. Record of stocks; Examples of Pink Sheet stocks; Accounts on the conservative balance sheet of the American Fidelity Life Insurance Co.
- WARNING. // Equities Special Situations;Nov/Dec2000, Issue 486, p1
Presents the criteria for companies selected as an Equities Special Situations. Advice for investors to place limits on their stock purchases; Tips in buying stocks; Recommended stocks.
- Future of the Derivatives Markets: Products, Technology, and Participants. Chapman, Alger B. // Financial Practice & Education;Fall/Winter94, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p124
Reviews the major macro-trends that are affecting both the derivatives market in general and the equities-related markets in particular. Major factors that will affect the development of the markets for derivatives over the next few years; Globalization of market; Institutionalization;...
- Fed stockpiles $80 billion to smooth out Y2K bumps. Auer // Indianapolis Business Journal;09/20/99, Vol. 20 Issue 27, p60
Reports on news and developments related to the trading of stocks in the United States as of September 20, 1999. Includes Federal Reserve measures on the anticipation increased demand for reserves; Expansion of the kinds of collateral that will be accepted when conducting repurchase...