INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE
- Merrill Lynch/BoA to sell investment divisions. // EuroProperty;12/21/2009, p6
The article reports that two American investment banks, Bank of America/Merrill Lynch and Citi, have decided to close their property investment arms.
- Top Wall Street players. // National Real Estate Investor;Aug97, Vol. 39 Issue 8, pWS-12
Presents a listing of investment banking firms that are key players in the real estate markets. Includes the names of key executives; Corporate address; Merger and acquisition activity.
- Wall Street brings discipline, new risks to real estate market. Keegan, Jeffrey // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/01/99, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p17
Deals with real estate investment banking. Impact of the discipline of capital markets on the volatility of real estate business; Factors that helped real estate investment trust corporate debt; Emergence of market risk.
- Banks in good position to capitalize on the current popularity of REITs. Shepsman, Steven H. // American Banker;8/24/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 162, p15
Opinion. Discusses the ways in which banks can capitalize on the rebirth of real estate investment trusts (REIT). Paradox on Wall Street; Motivated buyers; Financing of acquisitions; Offering credit lines; Continuity of management.
- Cash from the capital markets. Forsell, Lynn D. // Mortgage Banking;Jul94, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p46
Focuses on commercial real estate financing in the United States. Alliances between investment banks and originators; Investment trends; Mortgage holdings; Investor interest in commercial mortgage-backed securities; Conduit programs; Securitization.
- Roundup: West Coast Investment Bank Starts Covering REITs. // National Mortgage News;12/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p10
Reports on the initiation of analyst coverage on real estate investment trusts by investment banking firm Thomas Weisel Partners in San Francisco, California. Concentration of the company in the retail property sector; Expectations of operations per growth of the real estate industry;...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/4/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 31, p42
Presents an investment banking database related to real estate investment business in the U.S. as of August 2003. Recent global equity deals; List of global debt deals; Recently announced global merger and acquisition deals in real estate.
- GFH launches spa resort. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/16/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p15
Reports on the plan of investment bank Gulf Finance House to develop a resort to be called the Al-Areen Desert Spa & Resort in Bahrain. Features of the resort; Companies that will handle the resort's design; Real estate investment project of the bank in Bahrain aside from the resort.
- The Carlton Group Ltd. // Automotive News Europe;12/11/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 25, Special Section p10
The article features boutique real estate investment banking firm The Carlton Group Ltd. The company completed more than $7 billion in debt and equity placements and loan sales advisory transactions in 2005 through its agency entity, Carlton Advisory Services Inc. Carlton expanded its business...