INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGS
- 31% leap in spending. // Finance Week;3/3/2003, p12
Reports on the projected increase in South African capital expenditure for 2003. Impact of increased spending on economic growth; Cash available for companies for foreign direct investment.
- Offshore direct. Dessain, Anthony // Lawyer;9/29/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p33
Focuses on the agreement between the European Union (EU) and offshore jurisdictions regarding the conduct of offshore business. Involvement of a withholding tax on the savings of EU residents only; Structure of financial transactions; Impact of the agreement on foreign relations.
- Economic Growth: Capital Investment - Outlook. // Indonesia Country Monitor;Mar2012, p7
The article presents an outlook for capital investment in Indonesia for 2012 due to acceleration of investment spending because of better fundamentals and higher foreign direct investment (FDI) inflows in the country.
- OFFSHORE INVESTMENTS. // Money Marketing;6/8/2006, p53
The article evaluates several offshore investment funds in Great Britain including the Global Growth June 06 Series A capital-protected funds, the Global Growth June 06 Series D capital-protected fund and the Snowdonia Residential Property fund.
- The Evaluation of International Capital Investment Decisions by United States Domiciled Multinationals: A Survey of Current Practice. Brunwasser, Harold J.; McGowan, Carl // American Business Review;Jan1989, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p23
This paper attempts to ascertain if the evaluation of international investment decisions by United States domiciled multinational corporations differs from the evaluation of domestic capital investment decisions. Data are gathered from a questionnaire mailed to the Chief Executive Officers of...
- Foreign Direct Investment in U.S. Energy in 2001. // Monthly Energy Review;Sep2003, pix
Focuses on the role of foreign direct investment (FDI) in the U.S. energy industry in 2001. Energy operations, capital investments and net foreign investment flows of U.S. energy enterprises; Patterns of direct investment in foreign energy enterprises by U.S.-based companies; Capital spending...
- Flow of Direct Foreign Investments into the Czech Republic. Jahn, Martin // Czech Business & Trade;2002, Issue 1/2, p12
Reports on the flow of direct foreign investments into the Czech Republic as of February 2002. Increase in the volume of foreign capital investment in 2001; Effect of investment incentives on foreign investors; Expected trends of direct investments into the Czech economy.
- FDI in China Increased in January. // China Chemical Reporter;3/6/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p5
The article reports on an increase in foreign investments in China. In January 2007, the foreign direct investment in China witnessed an increase of 10.71% and the capital used was $5.175 billion. The number of firms established by Asian countries increased by 17.23% and the capital invested...
- China emerges as major furniture player. McMillan III, George; Mcmillan, Pat // Wood & Wood Products;Jan99, Vol. 104 Issue 1, p57
Focuses on the potential returns of foreign capital investments in China's furniture industry. Stability of investment evident in the industry's resilience in withstanding the Asian economic crisis; Questions and issues to consider for wood companies before making ventures into the Chinese market.