INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/4/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p24
Reports global investment banking on power resources. Volume of energy underwriting; Merger and acquisition deals; Equity deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Energy. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/8/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 14, p24
Presents charts and graphs depicting on the investment banking in energy in the U.S. Volume for global energy underwriting; Type of security for global volume by product; Date of issuance for global debt sales.
- EIB to provide loan for Bangladesh's power sector. // Energy Today (Hungary);11/22/2013, p2
The article reports that the European Investment Bank (EIB) will provide a loan of 82 million euro to support the power sector of Bangladesh.
- Germany a good investment for Bank. // European Power News;Apr2003, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p3
Reports on the plan of the European Investment Bank to finance renewable energy projects in Germany. Investment in wind power plants.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Energy & Power. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/4/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 42, p38
Presents an investment banking database of energy and power industry of world as of November 4, 2002. Top U.S. and global new issues bookrunners as of October 28, 2002; Recent global equity and global debt deals as of October 31, 2002.
- Bank unveils plans to boost green finance. Osborn, Alan // Utility Week;6/18/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p14
Deals with the plan of the European Investment Bank (EIB) to ramp up its support for renewable energy with a pledge to increase its lending in the project. Information on EIB; Amount of money that EIB plans to lend annually to renewable generation projects; Other plans of EIB to support...
- INVESTMENT BANKING'S STAR-CROSSED YEAR. O'Leary, Christopher; Santini, Laura; Tunick, Britt; Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p48
Highlights the effect of September 11 terrorist attacks on the investment banking in the United States. Condition of the energy market; Fears investors about the declining market share and revenue of power resources; Move of the healthcare bankers on the problem.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p18
Offers several data related to investment banking in the energy sector underwriting volume as of March 1, 2004. Global energy underwriting volume; Top global new issues bookrunners; Global equity deals; U.S. syndicated loans.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/25/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 29, p40
This section presents statistical data related to investments in the international energy and power industries. Data is provided on top global new issue bookrunners, which includes Lehman Brothers; Deutsche Bank; Merrill Lynch; Goldman Sachs; JP Morgan Chase and Barclays Capital.