INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A
- Avoiding Home State Registration is Tough. // SCOR Report;Jun2002, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p1
Discusses the U.S. Uniform Securities Act of 1956 in relation to the registration and sale of securities in several states without registering in the home state.
- Worldwide convertibles (public + 144A). // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p27
Lists investment banks in the United States ranked by worldwide convertible issues in the first quarter of 1999. Amount raised; Market share; Comparison with year-ago level.
- FIGs. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/21/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 34, p42
Presents statistics on the FIG sector of the securities market worldwide, as of August 17, 2000. Underwriting volume; Debt deals; Equity underwriting calendar; Top new issues managers; Global merger and acquisition deals.
- Monthly Roundup. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/15/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p17
Presents charts showing securities underwriting transactions undertaken in the United States in December 1999 and 2000. Proceeds; Average size of deal; Disclosed fees; Average fees.
- WHISPERS. // Asset Securitization Report;5/5/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 18, p1
Presents news and developments relevant to the securities market and appointment of executives compiled as of May 2003. Restructuring of the first income and investment banking groups under the Credit Suisse First Boston; Resignations and appointments; Job responsibilities of executives.
- `Conservative' structured notes can hurt you. Betzold, Nicholas; Berg, Richard // ABA Banking Journal;Sep94, Vol. 86 Issue 9, p75
Focuses on the disadvantages of having conservative securities in bank investment portfolios. Interest rate risks; Sale of securities through networks; Shift in agency marketing methods; Features of structured notes; Strategies of addressing issues relevant to portfolio management.
- Issuers Fall For Inaccurate Pricing. Colomer, Nora // Private Placement Letter;03/05/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p9
Focuses on the impact of inaccurate pricing practices on investment banking shops. Benefits of the practice to the agents; Effect of the practice on smaller banks.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/22/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 36, p22
Presents charts pertaining to investment bank underwriting for the future inflation gauge (FIG) sector as of September 15, 2003. Global FIG underwriting volume; List of the top new issues bookrunners; List of global merger and acquisition deals in FIG.
- Underwriting By Security Type. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/22/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 36, p33
Presents a roundup of U.S. securities underwriting as of August 2003. Debt securities; Common stock securities; Preferred stock securities.
- Grappling to get derivatives deals. Elliott, Margaret // Treasury & Risk Management;Oct96, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p26
Reports that foreign and regional investment banks are competing with J.P. Morgan and other established derivatives banks. Results of `Treasury & Risk Management' magazine's biennial survey on derivative use; Advantages of J.P. Morgan and others in terms of financial standing and ratings; Status...