The Perils of Project Financing
- Eye ads 'not response to visitor fall' // Marketing Week;10/25/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p8
Details the advertising campaign for the London Eye attraction of British Airways in England. Portrayal of the ease in riding the attraction; Creator of the advertisements; Tagline for the campaign.
- Extension for London Eye? // Leisure & Hospitality Business;7/25/2002, p4
Reports on the expected extension of temporary planning permission by the London Borough of Lambeth for the British airways London Eye, a tourist attraction in Great Britain. Permission originally granted to London Eye; Number of visitors attracted by the Eye from March 2000 to July 2002.
- PERFECT SCORE. // Travel Weekly (UK);3/6/2014, Issue 2209, p63
The article focuses on some options to make an ideal itinerary in Great Britain for special occasions, like anniversaries and birthdays, including an excursion that includes a trip on the London Eye in London, England and a lunch cruise for two, a cruise on the River Thames, and City Cruises.
- UK brands win cool crown. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;11/4/2005, Issue 1794, p4
The article presents information on the destinations and brands linked with the travel industry that have made it into the 2005 edition of the CoolBrands directory. Australia, Opodo and the British Airways' London Eye are among six destinations and brands with links to the travel industry that...
- Heard in the Eurolounge. // EuroProperty;2005, p21
The article reports on the concerns over the bid of London, England for the 2012 Olympic Games given the dispute between South Bank Centre (SBC) and British Airways PLC over the London Eye ferris wheel. SBC is looking for a 1,500 percent increase in rent from Â£65,000 a year to Â£1 million...
- London leaps ahead. Hicks, Nigel // In Britain;Apr/May2004, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p42
While London, England bids to stage the 2012 Olympic Games and plans a host of exciting improvements to its infrastructure and facilities to welcome the world's athletes and sports fans, the skyline has already been changing. A fresh lease of life has sent this historic city buzzing into the...
- Icons old and new. Dunn, Deborah; Fayard, Judy // Conde Nast Traveler;Jun2000, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p57
Highlights various tourist destinations worldwide. London Eye in England; International Istanbul Music Festival 2000 in Turkey; Attractions of the Paris restaurant Bon, designed by Philippe Starck.
- Leisure and Tourism Award. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/18/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4558, p46
The article presents information on the 2008's winner of the Leisure and Tourism Award, and general criterias concerning the award. The last Leisure and Tourism Award winner, David Sharpe of London Eye, was praised for quickly sorting out problems within the operation on joining and for having a...
- Walking London's South Bank. // British Heritage;Feb/Mar2002, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p8
Presents several tourist attractions in London, England. Imperial War Museum; The Old Vic Theatre; British Airways London Eye.