Former Top Telecom Banker: Kicked Upstairs
- Faddy to run Credit Suisse's Asia distribution for asset mgt. // Asian Investor;Jul2012, p6
The article announces the appointment of Christopher Faddy as head of Credit Suisse Group AG's asset management operation in Singapore in 2012.
- CS Finds Boutros' Replacement. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/31/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p5
The article announces the appointment of Frederick Terrell as vice chairman of the investment banking group of Credit Suisse.
- Credit Suisse names private banking exec. Fraser, Katharine // American Banker;10/31/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 211, p8
Looks at the appointment of Michael J. Mediano by Credit Suisse, a Zurich-based bank. Previous positions held by Mediano; Implication of the reorganization in the bank.
- GOOGLE FINDS A GOOD ANALYST. Lashinsky, Adam // Fortune;5/12/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 9, p36
Discusses Google and its hiring of business analyst Lise Buyer. Possibility that Google will go public; Importance of her position; What management can expect from investors; Her former employment at CSFB.
- Put It in Realty, Credit Suisse Says. // American Banker;2/28/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 40, p12
States that investors who want a balanced portfolio should put one-third in real estate funds or shares, according to Credit Suisse Group. Places recommended for investment; View that property is a more diversified investment than equities; Comment of Ulrich Braun, real estate analyst at the...
- Asset Chief Resigns at Credit Suisse. // American Banker;12/17/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 241, p20
The article reports that Keith Schappert has resigned as vice chairman and head of asset management for the Americas at Credit Suisse Group. Schappert's departure occurred as the company undergoes a reorganization that began in 2006. The money market funds run by Schappert's group are discussed.
- Credit Suisse Shifts M&A Managers. // American Banker;12/22/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 226, p16
The article reports on a 2009 announcement from Credit Suisse Group AG, Switzerland's largest bank by market value. In the announcement the bank indicated that it has named Boon Sim as global head of mergers and acquisitions. the bank also indicated that the decision to appoint Sim came after a...
- Credit Suisse Hires BNP Paribas Exec. // American Banker;8/6/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 150, p8
The article reports on a 2009 decision from Credit Suisse Group AG to hire Trevor Randolph from BNP Paribas Securities as a senior sales executive for its fund-linked products unit. Randolph, who was hired to replace former fund-linked executive James Sweeney, will report to Jett Jaenicke and...
- People on the move: StanChart exits equities. Tudor-Ackroyd, Alison; Dodd, Chris; Song, Jing; Waite, Suzy // FinanceAsia;2/1/2015, p1
The article announces several personnel changes in financial services industry including the appointment of Andrew Sullivan at Haitong Securities International, Stewart Callaghan at Standard Chartered, and Jamie White as director for non-Japan Asia sales trading at Credit Suisse.