Criminal Intent? Use the Phone
- Post-Merger Communications. // American Banker;5/29/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 102, p1
Reports on the importance of communication in post-merger image management of companies marketing financial services. Organizations that were involved in the discussion on techniques used by them to build brands and retain customers; Examples of the use of communication technique in some companies.
- How To Overcome Sales Culture Roadblocks. Wirtz, Barbara // Credit Union Journal;02/12/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p4
Comments on the ways to develop sales and service cultures for credit unions in the United States. Distinction between product knowledge and product selling; Conversion of communication strength into selling strength; Concentration on the belief system of employees.
- Multichannel banking a myth, says new report. // Precision Marketing;12/21/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p3
Unveils the findings of a research on the multichannel customer contact of financial institutions, commissioned by Onyx. Remarks from Dennis Allen, vice president of Onyx Software for European operations.
- Editor's View. Tacchino, Kenn Beam // Journal of Financial Service Professionals;Sep2002, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p10
This article presents views on information invasion that financial executives typically experience and clarifies the role of financial periodicals in providing an in-depth analysis and new insights without sustaining information overload. There has been a surge in financial journals which has...
- P.R. Topics: Reaching the staff; the public's financial ignorance. // Banking;Jun68, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p75
Offers advice on intrabank communications to resolve the problems regarding the communications between management and the staff. Objectives of internal communication; Disadvantage of written communications; Importance of daily conversations between the management and the staff. INSET:...
- Literature lessons. Bell, Kim // Money Marketing;10/2/2003, p44
Reveals what consumers and independent financial advisers really want from product literature. Views of buyers of a stakeholder pension, investment or protection product; Complaint against junk mail; Sources of information about financial services.
- NY DFS Eyes Possible Backdating Problems. // Pratt's Mortgage Compliance Letter;Nov2014, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p11
The article reveals that Benjamin Lawsky, Superintendent of the New York Department of Financial Service, is concerned that mortgage services may not be meeting state and federal agreements on communication timing with borrowers.
- The market for retail certificates of deposit: Explaining interest rates. Johnson, Raymond M.; Lange, David R.; Newman, Joseph A. // Financial Services Review;Winter2008, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p257
Retail certificates of deposit provide financial institutions with funds and depositors with income. Because interest rates and terms on deposits vary, understanding the reasons for the variation should help participants in this market make better decisions. This study explores interest rates...
- Encourage Board Participation. Alden, Sharyn // Credit Union Directors Newsletter;Sep2006, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p3
The article presents the administration of John Nealy Jr., chairman of Florida Aircraft Federal Credit Union, Palm Beach Gardens, on the board participation. Nealy has made necessary changes that encouraged the boardroom dynamics including establishing committees, strategic planning process, and...